Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Platinum Grand Opening

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Construction is a pain in the ass, Spygirl!

That's all I can say. Murphy's Law-If something can go wrong, it will. That along with getting the correct permits is what caused us to change the date. It'll be worth it, though. I promise.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Nice....I'm getting a little anxious to check this place out. Hopefully it'll match all the hype:D

We're all getting pretty anxious as well. Being invloved in this thing for this long, I can't beleive it's only weeks away. I want November to be over already!:mad:

That's not where it is. It's on the side of Paterson street. Not at the intersection. 12,000 square feet. That Chinese restaurant is gonna be turned into an Italian Restaurant. And there's a 1000 car parking deck right next to it....????? But thanks for your well researched feedback. See you there :rolleyes:

Originally posted by guccigrl44

How is that place gonna last, I work up the street from it and it used to be a chinese restaraunt or something. Its SO small and there's no parking

i took a look inside a lil while ago... the space is huge... ive lived next to it when it was still Onyx and never even knew all that space existed in there... cant wait to see it when its all done... and its rite next to a parking deck... (ive been bitter about the new weekend parking policy in that deck... gRr...)

.g.

Originally posted by teklord310

a "hot" New Brunswick nightspot is not truely HOT unless ibclubbin is in the booth. :D Dec 8th it is. I shall be there. Is JV spinning on the 8th or did the original plan get cancelled?

JV is still spinning....dec 8th, as planned. See you there, Tek.:D

Originally posted by teklord310

a "hot" New Brunswick nightspot is not truely HOT unless ibclubbin is in the booth. :D Dec 8th it is. I shall be there. Is JV spinning on the 8th or did the original plan get cancelled?

hahaha...no way man, I suck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thursdays at queens are gonna be nice...not quite as dope as thurs at petes, but we'll see what we can do with what we have..

anyone goin to gaebels tonight????

BG