Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Platinum Grand Opening

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I think this question needs to be answered. JV is doing the ROXY Saturday, and thats all. I hope this isn't true, because I will be at Platinum. Not just for JV, but for my friends. But is there any truth to him being @ Platinum???:confused: I doubt he'll do both:rolleyes:

I heard something about spinning at Roxy also, butthis was like 3 weeks ago.....After all the hype that would really suck...... I wanted to check it out before I knew JV was doing a guest spot, but......Ya know????

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says on the site that you are going to have progressive house and trance on certain nights but the shit I hear from the resident dj's samples are all mainstream house. Is this place going to be another Abyss or Hunka-bunka. I suggest that you should try to diversify your music selection in order to really represent the NYC club scene. I like how on certain nights the music will be more mellow and loungey. Platinum could have some potential just please don't let it be KTU shit. There already are clubs that play that type of music.

Originally posted by jmuneton

It says on the site that you are going to have progressive house and trance on certain nights but the shit I hear from the resident dj's samples are all mainstream house. Is this place going to be another Abyss or Hunka-bunka. I suggest that you should try to diversify your music selection in order to really represent the NYC club scene. I like how on certain nights the music will be more mellow and loungey. Platinum could have some potential just please don't let it be KTU shit. There already are clubs that play that type of music.

We're tryin to stay away from mainstream...except on Tuesdays ladies night which will still not be THAT mainstream....

I really do have to update the music section on the website...shit's been crazy lately. I'll probably get my guy on it next week after the opening..put up pics..do all kinds a shit

Wednesday night, we're going for a TOTALLY different feeling than all the other nights...it's gonna be more loungy

See ya there.

-Adam

Originally posted by jmuneton

how about john michaels as a dj, i know you know his style. He will bring good progessive tracks to your club. plus he is down with the local scene. :D

John Micheals is definitely on top of business....I would would come out to hear him without a doubt:)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I think this question needs to be answered. JV is doing the ROXY Saturday, and thats all. I hope this isn't true, because I will be at Platinum. Not just for JV, but for my friends. But is there any truth to him being @ Platinum???:confused: I doubt he'll do both:rolleyes:

Correction, JV is doing new ROXY friday party starting on 12/21, FRIDAY!! So Platinum need not worry....

I will be at ROXY on 12/21... Will you???