Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly Friday F U Post............

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

My F U goes to the fucking doctor in the ER on sat night/sunday morning. How the fuck do you miss someone's laceration on their head with a friggin' stable gun??? F U!!!!

All I heard was

WHOOPS!!!!!! SORRY, DID THAT HURT?????? :mad: :mad:

No asshole, It tickled!!!! Douche!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

OUCH!!!

Anyway, my HUGE F U goes to my roommate who decided he wants to move in with his girlfriend...now I have to find a new apartment (and be out of mine by Nov. 30th). SUCKS!!!!!!

Originally posted by cigs

OUCH!!!

Anyway, my HUGE F U goes to my roommate who decided he wants to move in with his girlfriend...now I have to find a new apartment (and be out of mine by Nov. 30th). SUCKS!!!!!!

Well they have such a great relatinoship, so trusting...it was bound to happen. :rolleyes:

MY FU goes to myself....HOW IS IT THAT I JUST GOT PAID AND HAVE NO GODDAMN MONEY! idiot!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

My F U goes to the fucking doctor in the ER on sat night/sunday morning. How the fuck do you miss someone's laceration on their head with a friggin' stable gun??? F U!!!!

All I heard was

WHOOPS!!!!!! SORRY, DID THAT HURT?????? :mad: :mad:

No asshole, It tickled!!!! Douche!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

JBR,good thing it was in the head or it might have actually hurt!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's up everyone. Cigs sorry to hear that. Tell Munoz he's douche bag. My weekly FU goes to my persistant tormentor, THE CLIENT. If these people could ever make up their minds my world would be great. Yes they pay my salary, but most of it goes toward alcohol to deal with the stress they cause me. I hope that they all rot in FUCKING HELL. They are on the verge of completely ruining our Christmas. I will not go into details, but my agency gives us the week between Christmas and New Year off. This year my account might have to work because our wonderful client just decided that they want a new look for the product, but they want us to incorporate the look of the new ad. Which will not be decided on till Dec 14th. So we can't layout any pieces untill that day. All pieces must be printed by the last week in january. All this adds up to me working during Cgristmas break. FUCK YOU!!!

Originally posted by nabuc1

What's up everyone. Cigs sorry to hear that. Tell Munoz he's douche bag. My weekly FU goes to my persistant tormentor, THE CLIENT. If these people could ever make up their minds my world would be great. Yes they pay my salary, but most of it goes toward alcohol to deal with the stress they cause me. I hope that they all rot in FUCKING HELL. They are on the verge of completely ruining our Christmas. I will not go into details, but my agency gives us the week between Christmas and New Year off. This year my account might have to work because our wonderful client just decided that they want a new look for the product, but they want us to incorporate the look of the new ad. Which will not be decided on till Dec 14th. So we can't layout any pieces untill that day. All pieces must be printed by the last week in january. All this adds up to me working during Cgristmas break. FUCK YOU!!!

Lipitor has at least 8-10 months before Crestor will be launched...what the hell are they worried about (right now)?????? Plus, studies we've done show docotors aren't overly excited about another statin since the removal of Baycol.

F-them....they can launch their new look in January....no need to ruin your Christmas.

Originally posted by cigs

Lipitor has at least 8-10 months before Crestor will be launched...what the hell are they worried about (right now)?????? Plus, studies we've done show docotors aren't overly excited about another statin since the removal of Baycol.

F-them....they can launch their new look in January....no need to ruin your Christmas.

Tell that to Pfizer. they are fucking freaking over Crestor. Wea re trying to fight it as mucg as possible. We have another meeting with them on Tuesday. We are bringing in our big guns, head of Account and the Vp of the agency, to try to change their minds. Keep your fingers crossed.