Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Re: Roger Sanchez

dlsandwich

Sanchez is awesome. It's too bad he isn't more well-known in America. I hear he is huge in Europe. "Another Chance" is a great track but I never seemed to hear it in clubs around here.

I would go with DT's remix of I Feel Loved also for track of the year. Has anyone heard the Deep Dish remix of Depeche's "Free Love"? Awesome mix.

I heard Flight 643 for the first time yesterday and I also thought it was nothing special....

not every1 hates Sanchez... i havent heard too much of him so i cant really state my opinion... but i do know some Sanchez fans out there... yea he is more well known in europe... europe also has a different taste in music... so i doubt there is a big chance Sanchez can be famous in both places... but if u think of it.. there are many dj's that are famous in both... like tiesto and some others... lol there is prety much 2 sides to this story... anyway just my 2 cents about everything... :D :D aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

ROGER SANCHEZ is a world class dj...who is internationally known...makes shitloads more than any other "resident" new york DJ (Including many big names who I also love). Ask anyone who goes to Centro-Fly about Sanchez...they all know him. Of course, If you don't like straight up house (a la Morillo, Armand Van Helden, Harry Choo Choo Romero), don't bother checkin out Sanchez...But the man is talented!

Fliz

Guest saleen351

Sanchez is God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the best DJ on earth.

Dog6 knows more about music then anyone else!

He is god and what he likes is what I like.

Hes got awesome taste in music..

I will never again state my opinion on a messge board concerning DJs before I consult with Dog6. When he sucks Jps dick I will too. I will praise him as the ultimate music board guru.....

He deserves the praise of all of us.

We owe him everything....

Bro,Your Comments make no sense.....its this the purpose of your posts to Say this guy sux,this song sux,to cause drama?...... u cause drama on all the other threads too not just the music board.....its obvious more more than half the world knows who he is just by looking at this thread.....check out his S-Man Darkstar Mixes every one of em are sick......but the comments u make just show how narrow minded you are......the fact is your opinions are the minority......contribute to the board.... not one top10 song ID from u.....try that instead of bring this board down its gettin maaad old........:blown::zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

Saleen: And you're favorite (or most talked about DJ on this board), Denny Tsettos isn't commercial?

Maybe Sanchez is possibly commercial for a reason.

True?

Granted Denny "can" be commerical but Denny isn't my fav DJ. Temps is the sickest club on the east coast for 3 months a year and that is why I like Denny, its all about energy but I will admit Denny doesn't do that well in the winter but come summer its insane. I may have used the wrong word in describing how I feel about RS, maybee I should of used generic and dull for my taste. Richie santana is my fav DJ, I love his style and his mixes are always good. He blew it up at xs and temps this year. His friday sets are sick execpt I'm pissed caused he left the bunka for abyss and abyss sucks now..

Originally posted by saleen351

Sanchez is over rated, why does all his tracks make the billboard top 25 for club play??????/ I can tell you why, its commerical garbage. Hes no better then Lou Devito...yes he has one decent track but come on, 99.9% of the ppl in America Have no idea who he is and it will probaly stay that way.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! this is the second time you almost made me pee my pants Saleen. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sanchez rocks some soulfoul disco house......stick to your pots and pans brother, one day you will eventually wake up. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, how can you even compare Sanchez to Devito, bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! You are about as musically inclined as a door knob. I'm gonna check all your posts for a good laugh now.:laugh:

I thought Abyss was the hot spot when the winter came around?

Yo, that sucks that Hunka Bunka not only has a terrible name for a club, but they gotta close down at 2 now, cause of the raids? And they got raided yet AGAIN a couple weeks ago, and got in more trouble.

I just stick to my NYC clubs :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

I thought Abyss was the hot spot when the winter came around?

Yo, that sucks that Hunka Bunka not only has a terrible name for a club, but they gotta close down at 2 now, cause of the raids? And they got raided yet AGAIN a couple weeks ago, and got in more trouble.

I just stick to my NYC clubs :D

Abyss use to be, but times change just like in NYC. The closing times suck but I don't see it as a very bad thing. I can live with 3am, I 'm too old for 8am shit, ya know, I've been going to philly and AC, they got good Djs comming in and some parties, plus philly has very nice females, no attitues and AC clubs usually stay open till 7am or later and mad females down there. NYC just doens't do it for me, too much of a hassle to party there if you don't live there..

Originally posted by dlsandwich

Sanchez is awesome. It's too bad he isn't more well-known in America. I hear he is huge in Europe. "Another Chance" is a great track but I never seemed to hear it in clubs around here.

I would go with DT's remix of I Feel Loved also for track of the year. Has anyone heard the Deep Dish remix of Depeche's "Free Love"? Awesome mix.

I heard Flight 643 for the first time yesterday and I also thought it was nothing special....

Why don't you try hitting up Centro, they have been and will be rocking Sanchez for a while. He's got talent!

I'm with you on Flight 643 too....whackkkkkkkkkkkk!