Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do We Have Pubes?

DJGaryMatthews

evolutionary theory suggests that we had full body hair at one time. pubes are a legacy of that hair. the pubes and underarm hair trap your scent. this scent helps attract a mate. that is why scientists say the pubes and underarm hair are still there.

Originally posted by sirdante

evolutionary theory suggests that we had full body hair at one time. pubes are a legacy of that hair. the pubes and underarm hair trap your scent. this scent helps attract a mate. that is why scientists say the pubes and underarm hair are still there.

so i can get girls by letting them smell my pubes?

see that...learn somethign new every day

peace out

gianni

The main purpose for hair is warmth and protection. Hair grows on your head because your head is the spot on your body where you loose heat the most. Therefor hair grows on your head to protect you from cold. Hair grows in your nose your ears and at other bodily openings why, you ask? to provide a protective barrier to your mucos membranes. The hair is meant to trap forign bodies (s/a dust, dirt etc.) before they enter the body.

Betty

dammit you stole my answer!

Originally posted by bluebetty

The main purpose for hair is warmth and protection. Hair grows on your head because your head is the spot on your body where you loose heat the most. Therefor hair grows on your head to protect you from cold. Hair grows in your nose your ears and at other bodily openings why, you ask? to provide a protective barrier to your mucos membranes. The hair is meant to trap forign bodies (s/a dust, dirt etc.) before they enter the body.

Betty

along with a protective measure, pubes trap dirt, bugs and etc.

(eeeew!) and protect your vital areas from infection same reason for eyelashes or eyebrows... however the pits??? i think thats just a bonus...

Originally posted by xtcgspot

what r they there for? pubes are annoying.

although, with out em, girls couldnt make cool designs with their trim jobs

but still, why does all that hair grow down there?

I have no clue. i see no purpose in them. I mean we shave them off anyway;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

I have no clue. i see no purpose in them. I mean we shave them off anyway;)

Hey ladies, remember during puberty how we couldn't wait to grow hair???

Now we can't wait to shave/wax them off as soon as we see stuble.:laugh: