Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@ Pills Please Read

romy20

tonite im doin one of these they have the @ symbol, i went to pillreports and there's all great stuff about them. I had these a while ago like 2 years ago and they were very good but i know these are different

im hoping i roll off this one cause i havent rolled in 3 weeks and usually when i do roll i take 2 lol

so any input on this?

i got a bunch of these pills like 2 weeks ago. my friend took 1 last week and loved them...i was planning on taking them this past weekend, so i got psyched. i also saw stuff on pill reports.com where people in NYC were raving about them. but on friday night, i dropped 2 of them and was not impressed. they were decent pills, but i wasn't floored by them at all. i saw my dealer on saturday to trade my remaining @s for some eurodollars, and he said that it's been his experience that the heavy rollers don't really like them to much and that people who don't roll often love them...just my experience, what did you think of them?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

wait, let me get this straight....he lets you TRADE the pills you don't like for diff. ones? sounds like a hella nice guy. anyone comes bitching to me about what they buy, i'll slap 'em

i've said it b4 and i'll say it again...either have friends who sell drugs, or befriend your drug dealer.