Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever call a friend who was having sex at the time?

joeg

I just got off the phone with one of my friends who was at his ex's house, and it reminded me of when I used to call him on his cell and he'd pick up there, and be like "yeah... i'm in the middle of having sex... call back in a few..."

This ever happened to anyone else? I can remember a few occasions of this with that one friend.... *cough* justin *cough*...

Haha, no but it's happened to me... normally I don't answer when I'm gettin' some but it was my birthday so the damn phone was ringing off the hook. Anyway I'm laying back and getting serviced the best way a woman possibly can.

So the phone rings, it was my friend Jason. I'm like, look I can't talk right now ok? He's like girrrrrrl are you getting fucked? I'm like noooo... Even better! He says alright miss thing you go get your pussy licked! Call me later! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont pick up the fon...

everytime i call apples house hes always like

"<panting, Uh? can i call you right back... are you at home... >"

I think he wacks off just a lil too much... cause its everytime i call... if its not that then he must be a bigger stud then we all gave him credit for fuckin nigga is getting laid more then carpet...

Originally posted by dgmodel

dont pick up the fon...

its not THAT easy because i dont wanna hear the mexican hat dance for 5 minutes before my voicemail picks up

oh yeah usually like if me and my friend are just like sitting down and not even doing anything and i get a phone call she will usually start licking my neck and ear to distract me...i dont mind though :D