Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The art of dick sucking!

fierydesire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ok, so lets be honest here. I'm no pro at it. I am posting this for those of you that have mastered this skill or for you guys that no what feels good and doesn't. So tell me people, what is the best way to go about this? ;)

look at the guy in the eyes that is real sexy!!and at least pretend like youre enjoying it.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ok, so lets be honest here. I'm no pro at it. I am posting this for those of you that have mastered this skill or for you guys that no what feels good and doesn't. So tell me people, what is the best way to go about this? ;)

what a coincidence we were having a conversation about this last nite at a party

i cant say i like giving bjs as much as i used to

i get very bored of routine with anything in life

however with sex, there are probably infinite numbers of positions

and new toys, that it is very hard to fall into routine unless u dont like to learn

but with bjs i havent come across any new tricks

the best one i learned about 4 years ago but till this day not every guy has had it done,, using halls,, but for me its only good if i'm the first to ever do that to them

basically i get bored giving head

i guess its my personality i need to entertain myself while giving head, haha

so does anyone have anything new i can try?

I tend to use my tounge alot espically licking the head, and licking the backpart of the dick.. Deep throat. Also play with the balls while your sucking his dick. Also ice is a good tool. :) and I have my tongue pierced ,.10 gage too but if u dont know how to suck dick I dont think the tongue ring really helps..:) On that note what I like to do is to have my ring really cold while sucking his dick...I know that I suck good dick,and I'm kind of proud of it :)

hehe princesslolita, thanx for asking this. u know most girls are very inept at oral, (probably most guys too), out of like 8 or 9 girls, i remember only one that stands out as a super bj giver. u know what she did? first off, you dont go straight to sucking like a chore, what got me warmed up was how she teased, by kissing every area except the dick itself, and how she used her hands. she gently glided her hands up and down my legs creating an awesome sensation. then slowly she got to the dick, forget the balls part, thats irrelevant. what u gota go for is the head. thats the most sensitive part, like an equivalent of a clit i guess.she gently licked the head, i swear i almost came just from that. then, she started sucking, and not just like eating your ice cream, she used the toungue, the best feeling was when she sucked it in, like a vacuum, and at the same time licked the shaft with her toungue, the sensation is unbelievable. its a combination of sucking and toungue that works the best. anyway practice helps too ;) hope that helps.

Originally posted by joeg

I don't think any guy has ever complained about getting a blowjob.... Some are going to be better than others, but I can't picture anyone saying "man... that was such a bad bj... i'll never do that with her again..."

:laugh:

I have, this one time this chick kept using her teeth, im like wtf are you doing and made her stop

i am damn proud of bein a good chickenhead!!!!! what i do that drives my bf *nuts* is start off slow... lick and suck the head a lil bit, then lick from the balls all the way up to the tip a couple times... from all angles... u know, play and lick the balls a lil dont be scared! then i just work my magic and get it nice and wet.. i use my hands and my mouth in creative ways though... and i LOVE it and i think it helps when u love it cuz then ur probably know ur good at it, which will make ur man love it too! ;):D:tongue:

Originally posted by princesslolita

I tend to use my tounge alot espically licking the head, and licking the backpart of the dick.. Deep throat. Also play with the balls while your sucking his dick. Also ice is a good tool. :) and I have my tongue pierced ,.10 gage too but if u dont know how to suck dick I dont think the tongue ring really helps..:) On that note what I like to do is to have my ring really cold while sucking his dick...I know that I suck good dick,and I'm kind of proud of it :)

damn girl!!! i can't get up now !!