Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The art of dick sucking!

fierydesire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaligirl

Has anyone ever stuck your tounge inside the little opening? That has always worked for me. And my bf loves it cause its so freaky.

ragga was gettin' all hot and bothered until that bf thing killed it....ladies, for future reference - don't mention the bf - it's a real "boner buster" !!

:cool:

Has anyone ever stuck your tounge inside the little opening? That has always worked for me. And my bf loves it cause its so freaky.

I've tried that a few times, but the last guy I dated wouldn't let me bc he was a stupid ass and tore that when he was younger...said it was too sensitive.

do it because u enjoy it and NOT because you feel obligated to do it. also, for me at least, start out slowly, and build from that, increasing speed and intensity.

most importantly...communicate with your mate...each person is different.

do it because u enjoy it and NOT because you feel obligated to do it. also, for me at least, start out slowly, and build from that, increasing speed and intensity.

most importantly...communicate with your mate...each person is different.

I don't care for ice, food, or any other bullshit addition to fellatio. I don't mind tongue rings; sometimes it feels good against the base of my cock.

Most of all I like my head with no hands, just pure head. I also like alot of spit, and if you're willing to let me cum either in your mouth, on your face, or all over your pussy and asshole, that is definetly a plus.

You know, if you bf isn't around - you're more than welcome to try sum "dark

meat" in your diet!!

I have already sampled some of that "dark meat".;)

Que?? When did THIS happen - I might be old, but I haven't lost THAT much of my memory!!

:blank: