Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What everyone doing tonight???????

I never heard of bakton,,,whats it like???????

grand opening at mars tonight,the location is in between 50&51 on Broadway...something no one should miss,,,,definetly one of the nicest looking clubs in manhattan....sick lights.........ther's a big sreen t.v. that shows the whole crowd dancing.......come check it out......right down the block from the world.........

MARS2112 CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Originally posted by georged7

I never heard of bakton,,,whats it like???????

Baktun is one of those blink-and-you'll-miss-it clubs in the meatpacking district. it's one of the last bastions of the "underground" in that it's a good place to go for real grooves. when I was last there, there was a dj booth right in front with a SMALL dance floor, and a bar/chill area in the back. as I said, I haven't been in ages, so things might've changed.

FG

Originally posted by firegirl

what's the crowd like tonight?

the crowd is like, like any other night, or any moment in time for that matter...is like when there are a lot of people in a small space, so they gotta stand close to each other, and it's hard to move, and it gets really hot because everyone's breathing down your back...that's what the crowd's like.

(post-baktun comment)

man the shit is always ON at baktun.

if you didn't go you missed out, as you always do if you don't go.

of coz, there are always other opportunities on sat. nights.

but baktun is my solid #1 second-home / default choice,

and for good reason.

anyone who came out tonight knows wtf i'm talkin' about :half:

baktun is cool cuz it type of place u can show up in ur pajamas ... there s no dress code no dress to in impress i went last night in a hat and t-shirt ... teh bartenders are cool as fuck . on saturdays which is prob there best night ,,.,u hve to eb prepared for dnb cuz its loud as a mutha and you have to be prepared for the crowd too ... which is usually more rave centric than clubber. it a sweet lil spot if you can handle drum and bass u should stop by on a saturday earlier and see if you like it ..... it wont be too crowded. on fridays tony humphry was doign a party , but i heard it was suckign for some reason ... an also you might have heard of parties like N'ICE(cenrto res) bang the party, soup, reeespect, con-fu-sion,,, alll got big at baktun ... its on the dl so check it out ..

Originally posted by joeydollaz

baktun is cool cuz it type of place u can show up in ur pajamas ... there s no dress code no dress to in impress i went last night in a hat and t-shirt ...

guessed we missed ya; didn't make an effort to make it a 'meetup' persay. me, lavendermenace, kjlive, loch, and pkern were there chilling by the 'lufthansa' artwork on the couch to the side in the back.