Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Sean BOOOOZY"

beyondo

Originally posted by beyondo

1. snoozer Sean

2. When i got there i thought i was in the clear and was ready to hear Edgar play when i walk in to our tables and as we were all getting ready and set i say "god Edgar is lousy today" ......only to look to my immidiate right and see Edgar there in the vip hanging out with some friends as everyone passing by was saying ..get in the booth !!!....including some Space employees and managers.

3. "im sorry about the dj its some guy who won a contest our regular dj is coming up" that right there made me laugh.

If I don't like someones set I just say "I really wasn't feeling the music" or "the mixing seemed like it was off". Be more sensitive, Meng is a really nice person on the board and really doesn't deserve those comments you made. The qoutes I put up r the ones that I feel you shoulda kept to yourself. Your entitled to your opinion but these just seem like personal attacks to me. You can attack me anytime you like, I love the drama but not everyone is like you and me. Meng, your track selection was great! I'm sorry I couldn't make it I got out of the house late cause I had to pick up several people and by the time I got into crobar it was about to be 12:00 and the group I was with didn't have enough money to also pay the cover to space.