Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Graffiti...Those dammm vandals :)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Whoa . .you mural'd the ghost yard?! . .that rawks. . I heard it used to be very dangerous down there . .

what about old school writers vamping little boys for their cans...

lol

Ven aka Adam X showed me the spot

too bad it's not there anymore

a bunch of old buses are there now

but I heard their is a guard dog in the yard:confused:!

i never wrote but i'm fascinated with the lifestyle.

so illegal yet so totally urban a raw release of expression.

something about it is just so visceral and answers

to one's inner need to just fuck the system and turn

out some art.

anyways...

i just found out a friend of mine used to hang w/ KAWZ.

yes, the kawz you see all over both sides of the turnpike

as your entering the holland tunnel - That kawz.

it felt like a really small world when he told me that.

this topic is evil...

I have cans sitting in my car from the summer when I did a couple of burners. Then I remembered this thread, started looking at graff, noticed everything was wacked. So I threw up a couple of pin ups, nuthing major but I CAN'T BE BOMBING. Who knows maybe tonight some fills; then tommorow will be blocks on the west shore expressway.

Hidden

From

Society

Originally posted by momadance

if you graffitti on private property, may you rot in hell, you are the skum of the earth. if its done in an appropriate place, its ok

Can I get an AMEN, lil fuckers who cant write for shit bombin the sides of peoples houses should have their genitals shaved with a dull rusty razor and dipped in a tub of rubbing alchohol.

LMAO...

Next Target, courtesy of Moma,and bx...

Lmao... even funnier if its your houses... lol... ahahhaha...

you cant stop it.. as corny as it is, and as corny as the new ppl are its going to go on forever, its a brotherhood even a sub-culture/society that artists use to get theyre message out.. granted right now theres a ton of garbage on the walls, and a lot of it is just scribble but im speaking about my time when i was younger, when it was art, and it had a meaning... not just hoodlum bombers who tag because its "hardcore" or what have you... IMO if youre just scribbling or tagging bounce, this isnt for you... however if youre an artist then keep your arms up and your hoods down... keep bombing...

Artists such Keith Herring,AndyWarhol, even go back to early ages such Michaelangelo, VanGogh, even earlier Cavemen with theyre hyroglyphics were all graffitti artists who conveyed a message through theyre work... now artists like Kawz,Twist,Ces,Evol,Per,Hush,SPone, these are the modern day versions... That continue under the cover of darkness to express theyre art/feelings/and share theyre talent with us...

What would our city be with out it? what would hip hop be like with out? what would pseudo ravers hand writing look like with out??? ...

I dont know, Im just rambling.. bottom line is that I give props to the artists, and i feel that the taggers and toys should just quit it... go home pick up a piece paper or better yet a book and get your learn on...

(just thinking out loud) Ill give you guys a better response once my head is clearer.. right now Im a lil distracted...

Originally posted by scoob-e

sa'll g00d till ya get bagged on bushwick ave and end up sittin in central bookin for a night ;/

I got caught 2 times.One time I cried my way out of it .....It helps being a gurlie :) The other time we ended up in Queens C.B. CB is not fun :( I just turned 18 when I got arrested ..