Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no clubbers in jerz

bkissa

so i'm moving to the city in less than a couple of weeks, but more than one week, somewhere between one to two weeks i'll be moving, and into the city i'll be moving, and the City is New York City that i'll be moving to, which is also Manhattan, which is where i'll be moving to.

now i have an iroq z, and i hear that the city has an awesome underground transport system, but i wanna drive my iroc z around town, but i hear traffic is bad, and there are no parking spaces...so how am i gonna parade my baby iroc z around?

and i don't know any tight-shirt wearing or none at all juicehead clubber buddies in the city...so how am i gonna party now?

trooping it by subway and clubbing it with elitist-anti-glam kandyraver freaks is just too much. :(:confused:

Originally posted by rustednutts

so i'm moving to the city in less than a couple of weeks, but more than one week, somewhere between one to two weeks i'll be moving, and into the city i'll be moving, and the City is New York City that i'll be moving to, which is also Manhattan, which is where i'll be moving to.

are you sure your name isn't mojo jojo?

Originally posted by bkissa

so im moving to fort lee in just a couple weeks..but i dont drive..so how am i going to get out to the clubs? i dont have any hard core clubbing buddies there and trooping it by bus is too much. :( :( :confused:

yah the bus sucks ass.

i know, i had to take it out to fort lee from hoboken a few times.

yo, ask transcend - he lives in jerz too.

Originally posted by thehacker

are you sure your name isn't mojo jojo?

my name is mojo jojo, and i live in a dojo with a hobo, and sometimes that mofo thinks he's in the know, puts on a show, but me? i'd like to keep it on the down-low, catch my flow? so, needles-a-pulling thread, now you know, joe doe.

word, says larry, curly and moe.

Originally posted by thehacker

yah the bus sucks ass.

i know, i had to take it out to fort lee from hoboken a few times.

yo, ask transcend - he lives in jerz too.

yeah im in jersey, but i usually drive

check www.njtransit.com to see if they have something in your area, i know if i walk literally 2 minutes i can take the nj transit train directly to penn station so its nice