Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly....

Originally posted by linabina

ive noticed a trend with u... ur so fuckin negative on my posts!!!!

and must u roll ur eyes at me just b/c im a lil freaked out!?

. . Oh calm down sweetiepie . . I post what I'm feeling in the moment with most of my replies . . at the moment I read the question . . "Doesn't that freak everyone out?" . . my immediate answer was "no, It doesn't . ." . . . Listen, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just . . I've adopted a very frank view towards life recently . . one in which fear doesn't really factor into the picture . . if the plane goes down, it goes down . . . You burn up and you're dead, that's it . .no requiem, no crying children in the street, just another downed plane with a whole bunch of charred bodies . . That's what it boils down to . .and to get freaked out and fear that possibility even though it's just that, a POTENTIAL rather than an ACTUAL . . is to cower in fear of the outside world . .

(Please excuse this post . . I'm feeling my "hardass" side very acutely today . . )

. . . I can assure you I meant no malice . . .

Peace,

-Phuturephunk

"Below is American Airlines latest Refund Policy...

**For travel between Nov. 12 and Nov. 15, 2001:

Customers with reservations for travel between Nov. 12 and Nov. 15, 2001, may change their reservations without a change fee. Travel must be completed by Feb. 14, 2002. They must be rebooked in same seat inventory and the same cabin of service (coach, business or first class). No upgrades or change of destination are permitted. Tickets may be refunded to a travel voucher for future travel or may be refunded to original form of payment. One free change per customer. All changes or refund requests must be requested by Nov. 19.

**For travel between Nov. 16 and Dec. 31, 2001:

Customers with reservations for travel between Nov. 16 and Dec. 31 may change their reservations without a change fee. Travel must be completed by Feb. 14, 2002. They must be rebooked in the same seat inventory and the same cabin of service (coach, business or first class). No upgrades or change of destination permitted. Ticket may be refunded to a travel voucher for future travel. One free change per customer. All changes or refund requests must be requested by Nov. 19."

Travel is my bus. and this just came to us in the am. If somebody has genuine concerns call the company you booked with or drop me a pm...

American Airlines will not go out of business - they just purchased TWA and will control all of their flights as of 12/2/01...

This scene is and has been out of whack for years...you need to just have a good travel agent that knows what the f-ck is going on and can help you out in times like these...wheels of change have put in motion to change the industry, we can only hope that there are major changes forthcoming...or else planes will become a thing of the past...