Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Are Ur Thoughts About The Crash??

its a tragic event

and in the back of everyones mind is was is it the terrorists?

i believe so

and if it wasnt, they still have succeeded in their goal

because we will always wonder in the back of our minds, if terrorists are behind tragic events

our freedom has definitely been taken away

freedom to feel safe on a plane

freedom to feel safe at work, etc

Originally posted by lowmazda

Time will tell.

Everyone jumped to think Flight 800 was a terrorist attack or shot down by a missle.

An investigation will follow and we will see.

we will never know the truth about flight 800. i don;t think the government has told us everyuthign about that crash.

Personally i think it was shot down... the Media keeps mentioning about the hightened activity of F-15's in the Area... My opinion is that they knew something was going on either through a distress call or something like that sent an F-15 to shoot down the plane as it neared water to minimize casualties to those in the plane.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Personally i think it was shot down... the Media keeps mentioning about the hightened activity of F-15's in the Area... My opinion is that they knew something was going on either through a distress call or something like that sent an F-15 to shoot down the plane as it neared water to minimize casualties to those in the plane.

Ok, maybe that is a possibility, but wouldn't you think they could of waited another 5 seconds, so the plane could atleast be 5 miles off shore, rather than bringing it down on land??

Originally posted by j303j

we will never know the truth about flight 800. i don;t think the government has told us everyuthign about that crash.

I hate to break it to you but the govt has hardly ever told us the truth about anything....the only info we hear is what we watch on tv....years later when the govt doesnt care about a specific even is when documents and classified info becomes available...and by that time the people have already forgotten about the even anyway,....dont think for a minute that we are being told what is really going on in the so called war in afghanistan....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

This is all unconfirmed but its on CNN:

Bush Administration: FBI believes that these was an onboard explosion.....

Sources say that pilot reported no problems before the crash....

yo bro can you post the link as to where you are reading this casue i just read cnn and msnbc's web sites and i saw no such info.....thanks kid

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/11/12/newyork.crash/index.html

They refer to the onboard explosion on there...

As to the pilot not reporting any problems before the crash....that I saw on CNN

alright thanks i read that already.....i wanted to know where you got bush officials from but i guess from cnntv......anyway this world is going to shit and it just plain sucks.........

Originally posted by j303j

ch 2 news reported that they didn't screen the baggage. what the hell is up with that. they need to check everythign now adays.

i know bro i hear ya,....just like i was saying before...the tv says airport security is at its tightest with armed marines walking around with ak47's but the reality is it is no different tody then it was before the tragedy of sept11th

I doubt this was a terrorist attack. But If you have American Airlines stock you beter sell quick. I think this will be the end of American Airlines.

And I know who is religious or not on the boards but I would just like to send out a prayer to all those involved.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace The Lord is with Thee

Blessed are you amongst women and

Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us

sinners Now and at the hour of Our Death

Amen

In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be

A world without end.

Amen.

i don't know whether orn ot to believe that this tragic event was the result of a terrorist attack. it is possible, and most likely, but we can't rule anything out until further investigation. however i must agree w/ msoprano on the fact that the gov.'t doesn't tell us everything we need to or should know. but then again it acts as protective mechanism. do we really want to know whats going on. and if we did i think we would be living in constant fear of our security, safety, and our lives. the gov.'t does have some credible motives for keeping certain information from the public. i have also heard that bin laden took full responsibility for the sept. 11 atacks...allz i gotta say is "we're gonna fuck you up!!!" he gonna wish he was never born. US OF A BABY

what if shit like this keeps happening all the time? it will be the end of the airline industry... and i really hope that american airlines wasn't stupid enough to allow a mechanical failure to take down a plane... It's gotta be terrorists. way too much of a coincidence....

Originally posted by blowflyii

is it a coincidence that the plane crashed in the neighborhood of the guy that lost his brother and told osama to kiss his irish ass bitch?

Monseur x what is your take?

Calling me out by name eh...LOL

But yeah, I've really nothing to say until I learn more about the details of the crash.

I don't intend on making a stand on my viewpoint or even assumptions untill I know something concrete.

Unfortunately now, panic seems to be the word of the moment. I do hope that the news of people calming down is true.