Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubPlanet Holiday Party Nov 30th

dmitry1

Clubplanet.com and NightClubCity.com along with EZDreamer.com, Naughtybooth.com, VipGuestlist.com, SickTracks.com, Noreyma.com, and JonathanPeters.com present:

2001 NYC Holiday Party @ Float on Nov 30th from 6pm-11pm.

No cover, free catered Italian food for all guests. Everyone is welcome, you just got to be 21 and over.

Confirmed DJs that are spinning are:

Victor Dinaire (Logic Records)

Shawn Ink (Factory Fridays)

Sheldon Romero (Bambossa records) NCC live Eden 1pm-5pm fri

Aaron Swank (live on NCC every Thu 2-6pm)

Free promotional CDs giving out by dozens of of DJs/producers and record labels to all the guests in attendance

Hosted by Dmitry, DaVe (Clubmaster @ ClubPlanet), and the Dutchmaster Chris Willard

You all better be there! Tons of industry heads are coming, too many to list. All are welcome to stay when the club opens at 11pm, wont have to pay the cover.Will post a flyer and food menu (free) next week.

Get on the list at http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

I also want to add that the people that are involved, including me and DaVe, are not making a dime from this. We just decided to do something for you guys in the time of the crisis in this great city of ours. We just want to get together with everyone and have a good time. I hope many of you come, will be fun!

Dmitry

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I hope everyone does appreciate it, its taking alot of time and planning. Its costing me some $, but it dont matter, whats money anyway, as long as everyone appreciates it and has a great time, thats all that matters to me. We New Yorkers must stick together, this is the greatest city in the world, and since Float is pretty much near Times Square what better place to party and show these terrorist that they might take our buildings and alot of beloved fellow New Yorkers but they wont take away our lives.

Dmitry

Originally posted by dmitry1

I agree I hope everyone does appreciate it, its taking alot of time and planning. Its costing me some $, but it dont matter, whats money anyway, as long as everyone appreciates it and has a great time, thats all that matters to me. We New Yorkers must stick together, this is the greatest city in the world, and since Float is pretty much near Times Square what better place to party and show these terrorist that they might take our buildings and alot of beloved fellow New Yorkers but they wont take away our lives.

Dmitry

Amen to that!!

Count me in :)

Yes bring as many sponser material as possible. Our guests deserve all the free goodies as possible. No party cant heal what we went through in the past few months, but we'll sure try our best. You know my email. As you already know some talk shit about you Lainie but people got to get to know the real you behind the boards in person, as I did. You are a kick ass girl and always has helped me out in the past and I appreciate that. Thanks!

Dmitry

Ahhhhh D. You know It's like we have a little pledging ritual in the club business. I don't listen to those people that didn't go through what we did. It's all good though,they don't pay my rent what do I care. LOL

I am gonna email u a menu. Tell me WHATTCHAWANT WHATTCHAWANT.

Remember to throw in some stuff for yourself there baby.;):D

im a toys-r-us kid....theres a million toys at toys-r-us that i can play with! :D

we'll have our chance one day babies.....reallllyy soon ;)

it still sounds like an awsome shindig though people...i second the motion to make this a sticky....sticky like honey, sticky like elmers, sticky like a super wet pus.....hehe u got the point :D