Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Domenick Capello Anyone?

Codica3

Dom Cappello PLayed His new tribal track at Exit's Red Room last Friday, and then Draper Played it THat Night On the Main dance floor at around 5am

and He also PLayed that SIck Fawking track

ELECTRICITY DUB - by MAd Mylez

Shit was OFf the hook

and He spins in Club Bounce On Saturdays.

:)

I rarely hear him at Exit , cause im always on the main floor, But I heard some of his new tracks being played by Draper a couple of times. Some kind of Michael Jackson Remix, and Suicide or something. Pretty good tracks. He spins at Club Bounce on Saturdays and even though the club is no Exit he really tears the shit out of that room. Drops all the old school tunes and the new school tunes.

I rarely hear him at Exit , cause im always on the main floor, But I heard some of his new tracks being played by Draper a couple of times. Some kind of Michael Jackson Remix, and Suicide or something. Pretty good tracks. He spins at Club Bounce on Saturdays and even though the club is no Exit he really tears the shit out of that room. Drops all the old school tunes and the new school tunes.

Hey Justin Higgins where you spinning now, I havent heard you drop anything in a bit...

Ahh! I knew he was in the white room for a couple weeks in a row, but I didn't know he transferred to the Red room - that would explain the fucking SiCk shit I heard in there last week! WOW.

I'm happy now. Yay! This week = Exit with Vicious AND Capello :D :D :D

sup guys. im still around.. been in the red room since we reopened.. like lizzy said.. workin really hard in the studio . tryin to come up with some crazy shit. i met up with jim heinz and hes takin a listen to my new track.. sounds a lil like a jp dub. jonathan will hopefully be playing it satuday, he said he would have played it last saturday but i really couldnt wait till 2 pm i was a little shot from exit the nite before and djin bounce earlier. there is only so much red bull someone can drink lol. tony has been a really great friend playing all my stuff i cant thank him enough for that. as for the new tracks.. they sound a lot different from my old ones if you every heard tarantella or fantasy.. my new stuff is just really hard. myles has been helpin me out with some shit so u might hear a little of his influence in some new stuff.

also if any of you are in brooklyn on saturdays u should come by bounce its a phat little club to chill and get blasted. plus the system is pretty good.. got strobes to fuck everyone up on the dance floor and a phat siren. plus id love to see everyone.

new tracks

suicide - hard as hell.. makes you want to smash someones face in when you hear it. german bassline. no nyc influence whatsoever.

suicide (dub) - still as hard as hell. has the alien ant farm/michael jackson smooth criminal riff in it.. a little gay but such a phat riff.

new tribal song that sounds like a jp dub ... lol i didnt name it yet. but it sounds like a combination of bravestory and uhh i dunno whatelse.

hush - cant tell yet its a secret should be coming out soon but a really phat sample from a new movie.

band camp rmx - u guys already know what this one is.

and thats about it..

as for friday nites.. i havent really been loving exit lately but im managing. who knows where the party is going.. but to me the club feels so different since it reopens.. has so much wide open space.. club feels like so much more lonely and darker. anyway who knows. ill keep everyone posted. most of you know my sn so send me an im.

sup guys. im still around.. been in the red room since we reopened.. like lizzy said.. workin really hard in the studio . tryin to come up with some crazy shit. i met up with jim heinz and hes takin a listen to my new track.. sounds a lil like a jp dub. jonathan will hopefully be playing it satuday, he said he would have played it last saturday but i really couldnt wait till 2 pm i was a little shot from exit the nite before and djin bounce earlier. there is only so much red bull someone can drink lol. tony has been a really great friend playing all my stuff i cant thank him enough for that. as for the new tracks.. they sound a lot different from my old ones if you every heard tarantella or fantasy.. my new stuff is just really hard. myles has been helpin me out with some shit so u might hear a little of his influence in some new stuff.

also if any of you are in brooklyn on saturdays u should come by bounce its a phat little club to chill and get blasted. plus the system is pretty good.. got strobes to fuck everyone up on the dance floor and a phat siren. plus id love to see everyone.

new tracks

suicide - hard as hell.. makes you want to smash someones face in when you hear it. german bassline. no nyc influence whatsoever.

suicide (dub) - still as hard as hell. has the alien ant farm/michael jackson smooth criminal riff in it.. a little gay but such a phat riff.

new tribal song that sounds like a jp dub ... lol i didnt name it yet. but it sounds like a combination of bravestory and uhh i dunno whatelse.

hush - cant tell yet its a secret should be coming out soon but a really phat sample from a new movie.

band camp rmx - u guys already know what this one is.

and thats about it..

as for friday nites.. i havent really been loving exit lately but im managing. who knows where the party is going.. but to me the club feels so different since it reopens.. has so much wide open space.. club feels like so much more lonely and darker. anyway who knows. ill keep everyone posted. most of you know my sn so send me an im.

Arthur: I have a new CD coming out, which is nothing like the last, so if you don't like deep, progressive, and breaks, it's not gonna be up your ally.

.. and a residency in NYC underway, but i'ts hush hush, until its 100% confirmed, that should roll through in the next 2 or 3 months

im 18, and as far as Djing, after listening to Howells, Sasha and Digweed, Carl Cox, Jeff Mills, and all the other talent, i'd rather wait till im 25 and know how to program the perfect set, instead of embarrassing myself. at least I can admit, I have alot to learn. :)

Domenick - your stuff is so fucking good - I cannot express that enough. Your new stuff is sick (I love the Bandcamp remix fucking great!) Hope everything continues to go well with you - wow you're working with Mad Myles - I know that's gonna be hot.

Hmm.. people lemme get the address and info. of Bounce (or Dom I'll just hit you up next time I see you online) cause I definitely wanna check that out.

In the meantime, I guess I'll hear ya in the red room this coming Friday. Vicious is gonna be fucking SICK but I will definitely spend my share of time listen to you drop your beats. Maybe this time I'll come and say hi and not seem like a crazy psycho! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Keep doin' your thing.

Justin: Havent Spoke to you in like a month, WHats been up?? New Cd phatty

Send it my way So i can Blow the Shit up like the Last CD :)

Where is that New Club that u mentioned? Not 100%??? lol i have faith, ull get it.

By the way when ur New Track coming out ? is it Done yet???

let me know MAHNNNNN

Dom cappello Is indeed the man, He hooked me up one time with a Phat Freestyle, where he played all my favorite tracks of his,

it was 4am and he played Fantasy and Tarrantella and some other tracks, over the computer, i doubt He will ever do something like that again EVER AGAIN, However It was Fucking Awsome while it lasted.

thanks again cappello U are the man. :)

Originally posted by bigart

Dom cappello Is indeed the man, He hooked me up one time with a Phat Freestyle, where he played all my favorite tracks of his,

it was 4am and he played Fantasy and Tarrantella and some other tracks, over the computer, i doubt He will ever do something like that again EVER AGAIN, However It was Fucking Awsome while it lasted.

thanks again cappello U are the man. :)

I'm jealous.. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Haha, Capello is the man, Codica me and u have the same exact style by me lookin at ur quotes. I talked to capello over the phone and he was playin suicide, fight club, tarantella, fantasy and a few other songs i had no idea. Suicide is sick. Bandcamp is sick, Tarantella is sick. Fantasy is even sicker. These songs are amazing. Yo Dom keep up the good work. Peace.

Originally posted by sadelb

Haha, Capello is the man, Codica me and u have the same exact style by me lookin at ur quotes. I talked to capello over the phone and he was playin suicide, fight club, tarantella, fantasy and a few other songs i had no idea. Suicide is sick. Bandcamp is sick, Tarantella is sick. Fantasy is even sicker. These songs are amazing. Yo Dom keep up the good work. Peace.

Hell yeah sadelb I've noticed that you have exquisite taste in music :D :D :D

Dude, now you gotta start hooking me up with tracks I can't find - I FINALLY got my cable modem so I can transfer shit fast (thank GOD!) so hit me up with an IM one of these days when you're online.. I'm very curious as to what kinda hot shit you're jammin' to these days.. ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by djustinh

im 18, and as far as Djing, after listening to Howells, Sasha and Digweed, Carl Cox, Jeff Mills, and all the other talent, i'd rather wait till im 25 and know how to program the perfect set, instead of embarrassing myself. at least I can admit, I have alot to learn. :)

Bro, that's a really awesome attitude. I have to admit that after seeing some of your posts on this board, a lot of DJs thought you were just another big-headed beginner. But, I for one am taking this judgement back. The number one thing to becoming a scucces in this already diluted industry is humility. Without that a DJ will never have the respect of his peers. I've been DJing for ten years, 7 in clubs, and I know I've still got a lot to learn. And I bet if you ask anyone shy of DT's status, they'll tell you the same. :)