Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Domenick Capello Anyone?

Codica3

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

he'll release em when they get signed...and what dj releases bootlegs of there songs??? :confused:

Umm, Actually alot do, if you knew anything about music you'd know that bootlegs are records put out by artists who don't have a label that's why there called white labels, because the artists make the label, and almost every dj has bootleg records out there. Think before you speak the next time

Originally posted by nrgy112

Umm, Actually alot do, if you knew anything about music you'd know that bootlegs are records put out by artists who don't have a label that's why there called white labels, because the artists make the label, and almost every dj has bootleg records out there. Think before you speak the next time

Well put.

I'm sooooooooooo sorry hun! Next time I'll do a spell check just for you. Considering the fact that you're from Jersey and the lack of substance in your profile, I really feel for you. Why didn't you just put "LONG LIVE CHEESE" in there instead??? It would sum up all of that jibber jabber and be much easier on the eyes.

Oh, and yo mama!

Lighten up sweets, I'm playin around in here.

;):D

Originally posted by dznyc

I'm sooooooooooo sorry hun! Next time I'll do a spell check just for you. Considering the fact that you're from Jersey and the lack of substance in your profile, I really feel for you. Why didn't you just put "LONG LIVE CHEESE" in there instead??? It would sum up all of that jibber jabber and be much easier on the eyes.

Oh, and yo mama!

Lighten up sweets, I'm playin around in here.

;):D

Yeah and much love to you too :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Nope. Far from having a big head, unlike some people. :)

As far as what people think, say, critique, blah blah... it's all said and done, because I personally know, and once again can admit I have a ton to learn.

But Russ, thank you for your take back in judgement... and remember these are just posts, not my earnst and real attitude to a certain extent.

By the way, I heard through the grapevine of a studio you just opened up, congratulations, and much luck :)

Peace

Justin Higgins

good points made by all above...

I just wanted to send props out to Dominick and Justin and especially Russ....who helped get me into the game--

I agree with what u said Justin....spinning here and there and working on tracks and all the successes and failures I've had are only the beginning of a long road I have ahead if i wanna reach someone like DT's level.

I just feel blessed to be a part of the scene and the community...

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

good points made by all above...

I just wanted to send props out to Dominick and Justin and especially Russ....who helped get me into the game--

I agree with what u said Justin....spinning here and there and working on tracks and all the successes and failures I've had are only the beginning of a long road I have ahead if i wanna reach someone like DT's level.

I just feel blessed to be a part of the scene and the community...

Mike BuGouT

I feel like DJ's these days even have it harder than when people such as DT, JP, JV, started out because over the past few years electronic music has become so much more popular, So I truly give props to the new DJ's, and I also wanted to state that I saw Russ Reign a couple of weeks ago at OHM in the city, and I saw him a few years ago to on Long Island, and I must say his skills have improved drastically, look out for this guy to be a top DJ in the industry