• mauro piccotto
    • george acosta
    • fat boy slim
    • chrystal method
    • orb
    • icy
    • carl cox
    • mario piu

well as u guys can see im not moving to cali, well not anytime soon anyway. for the future, i believe its anthony mundy(not sure about spelling) and at least once a month a special guest djs that i will list once i go over them with the head cats. but man if all goes good here comes one of the sickest fri nite parties since twilo fridays!!!! more to come. its time its about the muzik fuk the bullish n leave the drama for ya momma, and get dangerous on the dance floor. lol oh ya n check attitudes at the door

anthony n.:tongue::blank::blown:

lol.. Ant u kill me bro.. U better sop talkign sh*t already ad get picotto in there like u have been tellign me..lol..AND bout friday night its gonan be sick but twilo fridays lol come on lol na just playign its gonna be hot i'll be there every week ur gonna own that shit go see NERO people.. Oh yeah and i know u liked the chant we got going for ya!! haha

ok i know it sounds to good to be true, but the proofs in the pudding soon with is few u all will be able to savor the flava, and i know its picotto believe me hes 1of my fav well he is my fav to freak out to. i remember his set in south beach alls i can say is shizzit the damn guiny blew ish up. so ya if alls well in nyc im putting my word on the line the limelite well be the fri hot spot with no disrespect to vinyl or danny cause we know hes god. all in all i cant freaking wait, thor happy b day kid and to every1 else see u NEXT friday with BELLZ on KID:tongue: :blown:

just have to give you props for your set at ll last week - i haven't had that much fun at a club in a long LONG time. the music, the vibe, the crowd - everything was perfect. keep up the good work spinnin - i hope to catch many many more nights like that :P

peaz,

rob

ps bring on MAURO PICOTTO!!!!!!!!!!

By far my best clubbing experience was December 15, 2000. Twilo. Picotto threw down the hardest and most energizing set I have ever seen (and I'm an old motherfucker!).

Please, please get his ass to the states again! I would not miss it for the world.

M-A-U-R-O P-I-C-O-T-T-O.......D-JJJJJJJJJ

Bring it Nero...don't sing it!

Nero glad to hear your stayin, your set 2 weeks ago was sick.

Now i hope this is all true about picotto because i have been fuckin dying to hear him live.

sounds lik NYC nightlife could be coming back to Life :D :D It has been hurtin for a while. well i got my fingers crossed and i hope all goes well!!!!!!!

well folks the polls r in and its PICOTTO ahead. lol well jus 1st off to get this off my chest DONT U HATE IT WHEN PEEPS ALWAYS STICK THERE NOSE IN YOUR BUSSINESS. FOR REAL PEOPLE SUCK WHY CANT WE ALL JUS GET ALONG. THERE R CERTAIN SOMEBODYS IN THIS BUSSINESS ON ON THE CLUBPLANET MESSAGE BOARDS THAT ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT IN THERE 2 CENTS IN ON EVERY POST. ALLS I HAVE TO SAY IS TAKE THE F*CKING HINT NO1 LIKES U, NOT BEACAUSE EVERY1 IN THE WORLD IS MEAN U JUST R. LEAVE ME ALONE N LET ME BE. DO YOUR OWN THING AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME OK.AND FOR THOSE OF U LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE PROOFS IN THE PUDDING AND HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS NYC CAN TASTE LIMELITES NEW INGREDIENT!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY TURKEEEE DAY SEE U ALL AT LL TONITE AND MAYBE A LIL S & D AFTERHOURS BUH BYE

PEACE LUV N MUZIK