Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JESUS FRIGGIN CHRIST! I'm so sick and tired of hearing the phrase:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

DRESS TO IMPRESS... :rolleyes: I hate that phrase. its so pretentious and snooty and hoity toity.

blech.

honestly if I was planning on going somewhere and I saw that phrase on a flyer or something, I would change my plans!

Impress who? you? LAME!!!

Ok I'm done venting

:rolleyes::tongue:

bring it....

Did you just say "Bring it"??

Anytime baby!! ;)

Yeah, I saw that shit on the Blis thread, but figured I'd keep my disgruntled opinion to myself. But since there's this thread now...

...fuck that dress to impress bullshit! Seriously, if I didn't DJ on Fridays, I was thinking about checking that place out since I don't live very far from there. But fuck that now. If people focused on the music as much as they focus on trying to out-dazzle each other with their shiny poseur clothes, there might actually be a decent scene. So thanks for the warning, whoever mentioned the dress shit. Now I don't have to wonder what the party is gonna be like when I ride past that place every Friday into the city to spin at my own party. Hell, I might even pick up a few of the "unfortunate" that don't get in because of their threads and give them a ride to my party.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

DRESS TO IMPRESS... :rolleyes: I hate that phrase. its so pretentious and snooty and hoity toity.

blech.

honestly if I was planning on going somewhere and I saw that phrase on a flyer or something, I would change my plans!

Impress who? you? LAME!!!

Ok I'm done venting

:rolleyes::tongue:

bring it....

. . . agreed . . but riddle me this . . .how have shirts that are shiny enough to be used as emergency landing beacons at LaGuardia, come to be considered "Impressive" attire?!? . . . .:confused:

Originally posted by barvybe

what up Ragga?

long time no....anything.

Hey Pete...tell me about it - we need to hang soon!

I'm going rollerskating Wed night if it's interests you...I'm staying away from alcohol though - RRWI (raggga rollerin' while intoxicated) - it could get UGLY!!!

Originally posted by spragga25

Hey Pete...tell me about it - we need to hang soon!

I'm going rollerskating Wed night if it's interests you...I'm staying away from alcohol though - RRWI (raggga rollerin' while intoxicated) - it could get UGLY!!!

LOL - so drop one instead!

i used to skate all over boston back in the day way way way back when. no laws against going anywhere on them then. bars, class, clubs, museums....hehe. had quite a good time.

can't make it wed though. :(

damn damn damn! its every wed. though, right? let me know how it was....