Clubplanet Nightlife Community

websites to download music.....help!

Emmitt

Originally posted by Emmitt

hey jbr, what up man! when are you planning the next cp T & A happy hour meet up? miss those badda bings.....

yo cosmic, hook me up with some sites, thanks!

we might have to do it after the holiday Emmitt.....this week is bad for me and next week is thanksgiving eve.....what's your story?

sigmagal thanks, i will try it....a friend of mine told me to try audiogalaxy.com, but it has nothing for macs.....you should try it!

jbr, cigs and i are going to SF to see D.Tenaglia Thanksgiving Eve....nights going to be crazy, got my advanced tix already.....what are you doing that day? happy hour's cool with me for after the holiday....just set it up and i'm there with my liver, hahaha

Originally posted by Emmitt

jbr, cigs and i are going to SF to see D.Tenaglia Thanksgiving Eve....nights going to be crazy, got my advanced tix already.....what are you doing that day? happy hour's cool with me for after the holiday....just set it up and i'm there with my liver, hahaha

I gotta work down the shore that night. I'd love to but it will make for a long holiday!!!!!

I'll set something up for the last week of November and first week of December!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo EMMITT,

Hit COSMIC with a PM. After TEO T had his car stolen he helped him replenish his music. From the sounds of things over the weekend, he did an awesome job too!!!!!!

JBR,thanks for the props,but Teo had alot more help then me,and yes he did sound great! Emmitt,let me know what your looking for and ill either get it or send it(chance are i have it)....