Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoochie Clothes

malanee

Some of the comments in the "hook-up" post have been weighing on my mind.

You see, I've been known to wear some pretty crazy and sometimes hoochified outfits to the club. But, for me, it's not about picking up men, or women for that matter - but about creating a vibe and getting to play dress up. It all adds to my experience! It's like, I can leave the academic, professional, Criminologist persona at home when I put on one of my club outfits and it's the impulsive, carefree, Party Girl you get to see at the club.

But, perhaps I'm sending out the wrong message? Shoot - I have been groped twice at Buzz! Once by a guy and once by the nastiest girl on the face of the Earth! :puke:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by malanee

But, perhaps I'm sending out the wrong message? Shoot - I have been groped twice at Buzz! Once by a guy and once by the nastiest girl on the face of the Earth! :puke:

I think that clothes does influence the gropping possibility but one shouldnt change his or her own personall way of dressing or doing anything 'cause such as art, the way one dresses is an expression of oneself.

Hell, the first time Boy George was here I got gropped, and I was wearing regular black cargo pants..and oh my surprise when I turn around, and.....it was a guy! Like WTF?!?!?!! :mad: :mad:

Well, here's how I make a distinction between hooch and non hooch clothing...

Non-hooch: Follows the all important "one or the other" rule. Either you have a small bottom and a top that covers, or a small top and a normal pair of pants/longer skirt. Also, it's imperative that you be able to pull off your outfits. If you weigh 400 pounds and you've shovelled yourself into a size 2 miniskirt, don't leave the house.

Hooch: either you have both a tiny top and a little miniskirt, or you committed the faux pax above. Or you're PGiddy, who happens to be dirty and diseased.

Dressing like a hooch is, well, unattractive. It kinda distracts from the atmosphere and it also tends to excite the horndogs. People who have dressed themselves just flashy enough, just sexy enough, add to the atmosphere i think, and i also think it's kind of a nice way to break out of the typical routine (sweater and pants or business suit or what have you)

named vixen, she is the queen of this stuff. If you want to know what is hooch and what's not just look in her closet and EVERYTHING there is hooch. BTW vixen, a bikini top is a hooch and a skirt that is 4 inches is hooch, how many time must we go over this. Also, if you need tape to hold up/on your clothes that isn't necessarily hooch, I would classify it as G-H-E-T-T-0:laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

.....and i also think it's kind of a nice way to break out of the typical routine (sweater and pants or business suit or what have you)

Vicman agrees with Vixen, some stuff should just be outlawed!

And also, if vicman wears "business" attire during most of the week, why would he want to dress up the same way on the weekend? Vicman prefers comfort on those ocassions, like the tiny black t-shirt that shows of Vicmans beer-gut along side the slick hair using a whole can of Royal Crown...:D :D ...nothing but the best in order to go out and hook up!

Originally posted by malanee

once by the nastiest girl on the face of the Earth! :puke:

You should have sent her my way, cuz if she was horny I was too fucked up to notice that she was nasty then everybody wins. Sometimes the eye candy is nice, although I generally prefer the sight of girls who have stripped down to their little tops because they're burning up from dancing so hard and whose wide leg pants are sagging a bit so that you can see the top of their thongs.

Originally posted by pgiddy

named vixen, she is the queen of this stuff. If you want to know what is hooch and what's not just look in her closet and EVERYTHING there is hooch. BTW vixen, a bikini top is a hooch and a skirt that is 4 inches is hooch, how many time must we go over this. Also, if you need tape to hold up/on your clothes that isn't necessarily hooch, I would classify it as G-H-E-T-T-0:laugh:

Ohhh, did you get lost in your mom's closet again pretending it was mine? Down boy, down... your wishful thinking is just pitiable ;)

I would have to agree with everything everyone here is saying, I also like to get dressed up when I go to a club, I prefer to go "Glam" shall I call it, but always casual. I never wear mini skirts, high stileto heels, or pastic clothing but have found myself on occassion wearing small booby or see through shirts. I am proud of my body and frankly I am not going to be young forever I might as well show off my ass ets while I still have them... :~) Also, it helps me to unwind and from the 5 day a week 9 to 5 grind and be someone else that my co-workers would probably have a heart attack about... That's the fun part isn't it!

Can't wait until this week is over......

Originally posted by prplhz

Also, it helps me to unwind and from the 5 day a week 9 to 5 grind and be someone else that my co-workers would probably have a heart attack about... That's the fun part isn't it!

Kinda mnakes you wonder about those places that make you "dress to impress", they suck :mad:

Oh, I gotta get in on this conversation, even if the thread is a couple days old.

I'm a big fan of the nice girl in hooch clothes thing. Now by hooch, I don't mean looking like a prostitute. But I dig the tight fitting tops, a little belly button showing, and what I discovered in Australia were the HIP HUGGER JEANS! These are the best invention ever! They're everywhere in Australia! Even chicks that have too much hip to hug were wearing 'em. Now, that, I have problems with, but for the most part, these jeans are beast! Damn, I hope this trend catches on in the states. Please, please, please, God, let this trend catch on in the states.

Ladies, you can find hip huggers at your local Gap or Old Navy. If you need help shopping for a particular style, Shady's at your service. If you're having a hard time deciding whether or not they're for you, you can e-mail me a picture of yourselves in the particular hip hugger of your choice, and I'll let you know if it works or not. :D

I am the new official Stateside Spokesperv, I mean, Spokesperson for hip hugger jeans...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh, I gotta get in on this conversation, even if the thread is a couple days old.

I'm a big fan of the nice girl in hooch clothes thing. Now by hooch, I don't mean looking like a prostitute.

I have to admit to sometimes enjoying the sight of a good looking girl dressed like a prostitute in a club. I'll agree with everyone's comments about them on this thread, but I'll still look when they walk by (though they can't compete with the raver looking ones).

Ok, hooch or no hooch clothing...raver or no raver gear...tight or no tight jeans...hell overalls or no overalls...what matters is who is wearing them and that's all I care...could be wearing a plastic Glad bag, for all I'm concerned, the beauty is what is inside: Vicman's philosophical point of view for the day. :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

shady you fool :tongue: . this trends already caught on a looong time ago! girls, am I not right? come to my campus, you'll see peeking ass cracks abound!

I'm getting in my car right now. What school did you say you go to? You think they'd mind if I brought my camera?

Well, the trend may have caught on, but I want it in the mainstream! I'm telling ya, walking around Sydney, it was plumbers heaven! Plumber crack everywhere! Made me want to go fix my pipes. (Boo, hiss, bad joke, I know) :D

Originally posted by vicman

Ok, hooch or no hooch clothing...raver or no raver gear...tight or no tight jeans...hell overalls or no overalls...what matters is who is wearing them and that's all I care...could be wearing a plastic Glad bag, for all I'm concerned, the beauty is what is inside: Vicman's philosophical point of view for the day. :D

I dunno, Vic. I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I don't think it'd be pretty if you "be holdin'" a fat chick in a Glad bag... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by scratchapella

shady you fool :tongue: . this trends already caught on a looong time ago! girls, am I not right? come to my campus, you'll see peeking ass cracks abound!

So true - Shady what rock have you had your head under? ;) jk

But really, they look cute and all but they can kinda be a pain in the ass. ex. I went to yoshitoshi the other day with my friend, wearing a pair of these hip huggers, and i bent over to check the size on a pair of pants. I mentioned to this friend that they would probably fit but I was worried they'd look silly, and he said "nah, I'm more worried about the royal blue thong that you just displayed for everyone here." DAMN. needless to say i didn't bend over the rest of the day :o:blown:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I dunno, Vic. I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I don't think it'd be pretty if you "be holdin'" a fat chick in a Glad bag... :rolleyes:

i guess i should've been more specific: as long as theyre cute they can wear whatever they want. so much for vicmans philisophy...:blank:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So true - Shady what rock have you had your head under? ;) jk

But really, they look cute and all but they can kinda be a pain in the ass. ex. I went to yoshitoshi the other day with my friend, wearing a pair of these hip huggers, and i bent over to check the size on a pair of pants. I mentioned to this friend that they would probably fit but I was worried they'd look silly, and he said "nah, I'm more worried about the royal blue thong that you just displayed for everyone here." DAMN. needless to say i didn't bend over the rest of the day :o:blown:

I'm just doing my best to make them more commonplace, is all. So that one day, we may live in a world where royal blue thongs abound. Ahh, what a wonderful, magical world that would be...