Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoochie Clothes

malanee

Originally posted by vicman

Ok, hooch or no hooch clothing...raver or no raver gear...tight or no tight jeans...hell overalls or no overalls...what matters is who is wearing them and that's all I care...could be wearing a plastic Glad bag, for all I'm concerned, the beauty is what is inside: Vicman's philosophical point of view for the day. :D

*swoon* Will you marry me Vicman?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm just doing my best to make them more commonplace, is all. So that one day, we may live in a world where royal blue thongs abound. Ahh, what a wonderful, magical world that would be...

*hands Vicman another beer*

I'm just doing my best to make them more commonplace, is all. So that one day, we may live in a world where royal blue thongs abound. Ahh, what a wonderful, magical world that would be...

Originally posted by malanee

*hands Vicman another beer*

hey wait..does that mean I'll be wearing royal blue thongs? :eek::confused:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So true - Shady what rock have you had your head under? ;) jk

But really, they look cute and all but they can kinda be a pain in the ass. ex. I went to yoshitoshi the other day with my friend, wearing a pair of these hip huggers, and i bent over to check the size on a pair of pants. I mentioned to this friend that they would probably fit but I was worried they'd look silly, and he said "nah, I'm more worried about the royal blue thong that you just displayed for everyone here." DAMN. needless to say i didn't bend over the rest of the day :o:blown:

My tip for you, because I am a fan of the hip huggers, just don't wear underwear when you wear these little bitties!!! ;)

hey wait..does that mean I'll be wearing royal blue thongs? :eek::confused:

Hahahahahaha! OMG - I just squirted water out of my nose Vicman! :laugh:

I quoted the wrong string, I meant to quote your last post, not Shady's. But, if you'd like to wear a blue thong, I'm game! Just leave the pasties and grape jelly at home.....

Originally posted by malanee

Hahahahahaha! OMG - I just squirted water out of my nose Vicman! :laugh:

I quoted the wrong string, I meant to quote your last post, not Shady's. But, if you'd like to wear a blue thong, I'm game! Just leave the pasties and grape jelly at home.....

Oh, OK.. I mean I think we are sorta kinky to certain degree but the thongs.......I would have to think about that.;):D

Originally posted by dcsglow

stop the god damn arguing, don't you people have any love to show? didn't the events on 9.11. shake you up enough, jeeze, people on this board...tsk tsk tks, ain't never any love on this joun, all hate...HOW YOU GONNA TEEEEELLL ME?

There's no arguing here at all, we are all in agreement I would have to say. First we all agreeing that hip huggers are sexy wear and a neccesity in every woman's closet, and that underwear are optional in desperate times.... lol I think you are taking our posts out of context. We all love each other!

And Vic, should I even be thinking about a meet up with you, you might be wearing blue thong underwear???:confused:

Oh I don't know about this one anymore.... lol

Jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

There's no arguing here at all, we are all in agreement I would have to say. First we all agreeing that hip huggers are sexy wear and a neccesity in every woman's closet, and that underwear are optional in desperate times.... lol I think you are taking our posts out of context. We all love each other!

And Vic, should I even be thinking about a meet up with you, you might be wearing blue thong underwear???:confused:

Oh I don't know about this one anymore.... lol

Jessica

I dunno if they would let me in the Armory wearing a royal blue thong skivie as my only garment. Is there now a request going in the board to see me wear a royal blue thong underware? :confused:

I dunno if they would let me in the Armory wearing a royal blue thong skivie as my only garment. Is there now a request going in the board to see me wear a royal blue thong underware? :confused:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And stop with the rapid fire posts, Vic. I've got actual work to do today. No fair catching up to me when I'm busy at work!

OK OK im guilty if thats what a hooch is too some of you...wearing stiletto boots from victoria secret--ay thats me, weaing tops to accentuate my boobs--ay thats me, mini skirts--ay thats me , bootie shorts in miami--ay thats me, see thru shirts, glitter clothes, bandeaus u name it i have and i if i feel like wearing it i wear it appropriately, it doesnt mean im a hooch, i love clothes and i feel good in them, of course i wanna dance i wont wear stilettos, but i make clothes , my family designs clothes and so therefore i stay up with the trends..enough said...n-e-x-t- I love bebe clothes

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

OK OK im guilty if thats what a hooch is too some of you...wearing stiletto boots from victoria secret--ay thats me, weaing tops to accentuate my boobs--ay thats me, mini skirts--ay thats me , bootie shorts in miami--ay thats me, see thru shirts, glitter clothes, bandeaus u name it i have and i if i feel like wearing it i wear it appropriately, it doesnt mean im a hooch, i love clothes and i feel good in them, of course i wanna dance i wont wear stilettos, but i make clothes , my family designs clothes and so therefore i stay up with the trends..enough said...n-e-x-t- I love bebe clothes

:bounce:

cd

Are you coming to Deep Dish on Friday? :D