Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Go

Originally posted by CTACbKA

first, why are you always so negative? second, why are you beign so rude? is it because you are "...diesel and ugly..."?

. . Explain the diesel and ugly bit . . . I don't get it . .?!? . . .:confused: . . Second, you seem to be very defensive yourself. . .Have you had the "I'm a schmo" epiphany recently?? . .

don't know bout y'all but i thought schmo was really cute...even before readin any other part of this thread it made me chuckle...mucho thanks deanna...she's now my favorite club god...i promise to not grope you - this promise will expire within 10 minutes

does anyone else consider "schmo" cute here? the only other time i heard it was from my boss at work when I mess something up...and i dont think that is the time to call me "cute" names...

ps. my boss is male/straight so i dont think "cute" is appropriate here even if i didnt fuck up.

ps2. this thread is for "Go" not for discussing whether "schmo" is cute or not!!!

THURSDAY NIGHT!

10 p.m. onwards

Check out The Meat Packing District's newest, hottest club "GO"

The Look

Designed by owner Shawn Kolodny, the all-white Go smacks of Milk Bar from "A Clockwork Orange" (sans the libidinous furniture). The twist is the million-color lighting system; hang around long enough and you'll be showered in pools of deep crimson, tangerine or icy blue, according to the manager's mood. The music meets the visuals with DJ blends drifting from strategically placed speakers, so that the sound resonates, rather than drowning out conversation.

The Crowd

Since Moby and Puffy are already regulars, perhaps little else needs to be said. But, apart from the reserved tables for industry hotshots, there's also a comfy bar with a cute wait staff for the more provincial crowd gazers--downtown model wannabes, Europhiles and in-the-know New Yorkers on the prowl for new energy. Musically, the roster ranges from deep house to hip-hop to loungy soul, with occasional live acts.

--------------------

PLEASE JOIN US FOR ROCK AND ROLL THURSDAYS

DJ Mike Williams of the old Spa Wednesdays spins pure rock with some hip hop classics.

GO - 73 8th Avenue at 13th Street.

10 p.m. onwards.

RSVP / Guestlist - 479 7796

has anybody been yet?