Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wheres JP Thankgiving Eve????

DJMikeE

Guest saleen351

Oh this thread is gonna get out of control, I love it

Where is dog6's reply: all you ppl are doing is starting drama, that is all you do....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here comes the drama!!!!

Originally posted by blackhaus1

Now Nat, you know I was an avid JP supporter till about a week ago. DJs can have their off nite-thats just fine. But lately, it seems as if JP is living an off life.

i dont know what JP sounds like lately, or at all for that matter as i have never heard him....why is he bad lately? is he playing differently than usual? maybe hes experimenting with new styles...if so, dont rip on him, back him up! let the man do his thing!

BG

Originally posted by blackhaus1

Now mama, you know I was an avid JP supporter till about a week ago. DJs can have their off nite-thats just fine. But lately, it seems as if JP is living an off life.

I've only heard him once, which was 2 weeks ago on the 3rd, and I thought he was amazing. Talkin to some avid Factory heads who are there religiously every Sunday morning, I was told that he has been playin at his best in a long time the last 3 weeks. I mean I don't know the truth since as I said, I've only heard him once.

Originally posted by italianchris19

Holy shit, Vicious, Draper, Ojeda, Tsetto, richie Santana, Jessica Folker and Funk Flex are gonna be at exit thats hot, i think im gonna go to exit instead of factory

whoa u should know exit better then that... something is gunna go wrong... be safe... go to SF... lol but then again Vicious is gunna be there aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Originally posted by italianchris19

Yea i love vicious thats why i would def pick exit over factory. Although i have no clue how the hell there gonna work this with all these dj's. The ones that i listed are all for the main floor.

ure gunna be hearing "all the ladies in the place now if you have real hair, real fingernails, Bass drop, Bass drop... Rythem!! (loving you).... and if you got a 20 dolla bill... Ready.... where brooklyn at?... to be able to lovee!!!!! agaiiinnnnnn!!" !!!