Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what can too much vitamin C do to you

Originally posted by trancend

i feel like im coming down with a cold but i cant be sick for friday (for jamie lynn sigler) so ive been drinking OJ like its air...is anything bad gonna happen?

too much OJ will definitely eat away the lining to yer stomach cause of the amount of citric acid that the body is ingesting. In the long run you'll definitely on yer way to having stomach ulcers. Easiest thing to do is go to the doctors and let him prescribe some anti-biotics for whatever lame sickness u have.

Originally posted by quoth

too much OJ will definitely eat away the lining to yer stomach cause of the amount of citric acid that the body is ingesting. In the long run you'll definitely on yer way to having stomach ulcers. Easiest thing to do is go to the doctors and let him prescribe some anti-biotics for whatever lame sickness u have.

Damn, Justin you think I have something bad to say about your posts?? Anyway, do you know what time she is performing? I might have to swing by there to catch it.

No such thing as too much vitamin C. It's water soluble so whatever your body can't use comes out when you pee.

Vitamin A is different. It's fat soluble and you'll store it in your body. Anyone remember those carrot diets of the 70's? People literally turned orange.