Mainfloor music by DJs:

Johnny Viscious

Denny Tsettos

Jason Ojeda

Richie Santana

Funkmaster Flex

Tony Draper

After Hours by Junior Vasquez

ok, my question is: how is denny tsettos spinnin at exit AND image on the same nite?? and what does funkmaster flex have to do with this? if they started playin hip hop on the main floor i'd probably throw up. they cant mix in flex with vicious. and i heard richie santana wasnt gonna be there either. and JV is spinnin afterhours? i cant imagine how the nite is gonna go with the vicious crowd, flex crowd, and junior crowd all mixed. PURE MAYHEM!!!

where do these people get there info? cuz obviously this is not right.

HAHA that's what I was thinking!! Well first of all to answer one of your questions about Denny Tsettos, he's spinning at drama until close which is 3am. And then heading over to Exit.

My question is also about the Funk Master Flex deal. If he's gonna DJ on the mainfloor, from past experience get ready for that mainfloor to CLEAR OUT! Another thing is how are they gonna mix a Junior Vasquez crowd with a Tony Draper/Johnny Vicious/Denny Tsettos etc... crowd. I mean it would be phat that the crowd will be mixed. And maybe a lot of straight people could hear Junior live. But.. I dunno... the line up just doesn't seem to match.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

my question is: how is denny tsettos spinnin at exit AND image on the same nite?? and what does funkmaster flex have to do with this? if they started playin hip hop on the main floor i'd probably throw up. they cant mix in flex with vicious. and i heard richie santana wasnt gonna be there either. and JV is spinnin afterhours? i cant imagine how the nite is gonna go with the vicious crowd, flex crowd, and junior crowd all mixed. PURE MAYHEM!!!

where do these people get there info? cuz obviously this is not right.

thats what says on the flyers and on the advanced cards .

Denny can go right to Exit from Image. Image is about 15 minutes from there. A mixed crowd is a good party. I pesonally dont like Draper but I dont care because it will be a good party hopefully. Personally, you guys should be glad that Junior is spinning. He is a great DJ/producer IMO.

By the way, If any one needs tickets call Adam at 2 0 1 -410-8310 or Bill at 2 0 1 -410-2229.

Originally posted by msoprano13

its been said a 4442352452 times...this is exit we are talking about

enough said... BUT VICIOUS IS GUNNA BE THERE... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

how are they gunna fit all these dj's into one night? each dj is gunna spin 15 mins? whats goin on... i think this is a scam from exit to make money off all these dj's crowds... cuz ure gunna pay to get in... then leave when ure fav. dj leavs... and the ppl that like the next dj are gunna be comin in... it makes sense... fawkin exits owner is a slick muthafucka.... i liek it :D :D

ok Junior WILL be there. obviously, if Junior is working with the promoters who are throwing the Friday/Saturday party then obviously they would get him for that night.

Junior WILL STILL BE DOING SATURDAYS!!!!!! but Afterhours.

Denny & Jason will climb abroad the saturday party.

peace

what I need to know is what is Flex going to be spinning on the mainfloor? I mean from what i know he spins hip hop..don't tell me he is going to spin House? then again what is hip hop doing being spun on the mainfloor?:confused:

I am just trying to sort out the details because Exit is kind of pricey that night and I am not feeling me getting upset that night...:mad::blown:

Originally posted by jjcbebe

what I need to know is what is Flex going to be spinning on the mainfloor? I mean from what i know he spins hip hop..don't tell me he is going to spin House? then again what is hip hop doing being spun on the mainfloor?:confused:

I am just trying to sort out the details because Exit is kind of pricey that night and I am not feeling me getting upset that night...:mad::blown:

LMAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: Imagine Flex breaks out with house music!! Yo that would be something to see. They've played hip hop on the main floor at teen nights at Exit sometimes. From what I heard the place clears out. So I dunno how it's gonna be on Thanksgiving.

one time back about a year and a half ago i went to exit and i was tripping ballz..lol...and the place was packed out and flex comes on at 1am blasting dmx...people were getting angry and the place cleared out in like 20 miins...i mean cleared out....the someone went up stairs and pulled him way before his time was up....club closed at like 6:45am when it was going past 7:30 at that time