Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Williard

xxsplashxx

• 2 weeks later...

seems pretty nice to me...granted me and my friends had a bit of a hard time gettin into ONE51 thanksgiving eve cause we were mostly but i can understand that the people throwing the party dont want a sausage fest inside.......chris willard is a-ok in my book...not that my book really matters though!

lol:tongue:

You got a problem with Willard talk to me. He's my partner and good friend and actually is throwing this party on Friday for you guys. Just because he dissed you at the door doesn't make him a bad guy. Chris has been doing the door since Club USA and is one of the post respected people in the scene.

Dmitry

I have your Back Dmitry and Chris'. I've known Chris since we did ROXY fridays in 96-97 before I went to factory even. He is made down to earth and cool as hell. When he is at the door he is doing his job. Respect that he knows what he's doing. If he was a creep I don't think he would have spent all this time busting his ass to creat the Holiday party with Dave & Dmitry.:idea:

Originally posted by dmitry1

You got a problem with Willard talk to me. He's my partner and good friend and actually is throwing this party on Friday for you guys. Just because he dissed you at the door doesn't make him a bad guy. Chris has been doing the door since Club USA and is one of the post respected people in the scene.

Dmitry

If you are a close friend of his, the ask him If he remebrs getting bitch slapped by someone outside float:laugh: Maybe if the bouncers werent so fat, they would've caught him :D

They was the funniest shit i ever saw my friend do:laugh:

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

If you are a close friend of his, the ask him If he remebrs getting bitch slapped by someone outside float:laugh: Maybe if the bouncers werent so fat, they would've caught him :D

. . :laugh: . .why don't you just give him your home address . . .

Wow, your friend is such a tough guy, and you're pretty damn cool yourself for hanging out with him...:blank: :blank: :blank:

• 2 weeks later...

Who here cant stand walking up to the door of a club and seeing this guys ugly mug at the door? Whats the attraction with this goofball?:blown:

Damn....I think Chris is a sweetheart, and it's because I am a girl. He has a job, he does it. What's your issue with him???