• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dmitry1

Some of you have some hot cars.

Here is mine:

http://www.ckautos.com/ebay/528.jpg

I'm getting rid of it in Feb and getting Lexus 430

Anyone into systems, lets hear what you got?

I got Alpine 500w amp that powers 2 JBLs 12 inch plus Precion Power 400w amp that powers 5 boston Accoustics. I got a Kenwood radio.

I got a Pioneer receiver (the 9300), the rockford bd500.1 amp, and two rockford punch 3410 10in subs....

Originally posted by joeg

You need to go buy the WS6 hood... Its so nice...

Im getting around to some mods soon and I'm partial to the firehawk hood for ram air. It's a lot like the ws6 hood but it doesn't have the slit that divides the holes. I'm looking to get a borla exhaust, body kit and some 17's

Originally posted by vindiesel

Bass tightness does not depend on woofer size. It depends on the type of enclosure , Speaker angles , and quality of enclosure. My Favorite are Sealed Plexi glass box's.

really? good to know. We should have a sound of in the summer

Originally posted by milamber3

Im getting around to some mods soon and I'm partial to the firehawk hood for ram air. It's a lot like the ws6 hood but it doesn't have the slit that divides the holes. I'm looking to get a borla exhaust, body kit and some 17's

Yo my man! The WS6 hood and intake is nice, but pretty damn expensive. I like the firehawk hood better anyway, if you are going to do anything might as well get something different. So I see you have decided on the Borla Exhaust. Good to hear. I can't wait to install that for ya :eek: It's definetely the cheaper mod compared to the others you are considering but gives you the most HP gain and just sounds freakin RAW! Good luck

Originally posted by chrishaolin

Originally posted by dfresh000

just curious what kinda cars you people have out there. SO lets see some pics.. Here's my ride as featured on www.ClubSi.com Link listed below... ENJOY!

hey did i see your car in belmar all summer long?

YUP! that was me.. i had a house over in spring lake for the summer so i was in belmar alot.. pretty much just cruising up & down the shore & over to pt pleasant and stuff.. what kinda ride do u have ??? maybe i saw u cruising...