Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can I get ephedrine???

blaznny

ok sorry for the double post but the subject was all fucked up and was pissinme off...

ok kids i can't do any drugs these days but i need to stay awake and shit when i go ou this weeked. Stacker 2's claim 25 mg's of ephedrine which is the best i have seen (haven't really looked much) anyone have any suggestions??????? maybe pure ephedrine pills somewhere??? or something better that i am not aware of????

nothing illegal haha. i been gettin drug tested too often too risky :( :( :(

Originally posted by gambitrah

for what its worth that stuff is monitored to a certain extent..do as always and pay cash (duh) and dont buy bulk they will get all weird with u

my best friends wife manages a GNC..ive heard some fucked up stories about shit they sell...

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

good to know but is there something i don't know :confused: :confused:

like is ephedrine illegal in anyway???

not planning on buying bulk.

why would it be monitored???

yea ephedrine definitely is true on its effects. My boy works out a lot and takes supplements and hooked me up with 6 pills of Ripped Fuel and lemme tell ya, that shit will make you feel like superman lifting up a car. Take all 6 at once and yer fuckin in for some pure boost of adrenaline.

Originally posted by blaznny

good to know but is there something i don't know :confused: :confused:

like is ephedrine illegal in anyway???

not planning on buying bulk.

why would it be monitored???

ephedrine in its raw form is used to make meth...ive seen people cook it and all around are bottles of "insert product name here" by the grip...u buy a bottle of 100 no biggie..u use it daily..you buy 100 bottles of 100 from a retail store would look fishy..remember anything bought online is easy to trace cuz u usually use CC and shipping info...just some things to be aware of..people are watching the most interesting things..i know i do it for a living :)

or so ive been told in the magazines ive read

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: