Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come on Down

Friday nite at ABYSS alot of Scorpios are in the house, I'll be celebrating my bday with Jarmenio and Allishara, I'll be heating up the fesivities downstairs with a special vocal house mix from 8:30 until about 11:30 and then turn it over to the hip hop peeps, Upstairs all the Scorp's will be in the house, and we will be in the VIP by the stage listening to the one and only Richie Santana, for my personal guest list email me at sooperdj@excite.com

Peace, Love and House Music All Night Long

Marshall Fairbanks

ps if the burner is working I will have a new disc ready.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thepulse

Friday nite at ABYSS alot of Scorpios are in the house, I'll be celebrating my bday with Jarmenio and Allishara, I'll be heating up the fesivities downstairs with a special vocal house mix from 8:30 until about 11:30 and then turn it over to the hip hop peeps, Upstairs all the Scorp's will be in the house, and we will be in the VIP by the stage listening to the one and only Richie Santana, for my personal guest list email me at sooperdj@excite.com

Peace, Love and House Music All Night Long

Marshall Fairbanks

ps if the burner is working I will have a new disc ready.

since your doing vocals, you don't happen to have the new whitney houston white label do you??? IF so we need to talk....scribbles has been dropping it but that motherfucker keeps cutting off half of the song so we can't radio rip it! let me know.

I may drop the whitney, I actually like the previous remix better, but we'll see, my burner is acting up, I have to burn the new one, I'm supposed to get it fixed tonight, but I'm outta time, with any luck I'll get the disc done and get a few copies ready for my special peeps. If you haven't been to the new Abyss Firday the crowd is very good, lots of ladies. Saleen we can talk, as for some other critics who probably aren't spinning any where anyway, they aren't worth addressing, just remember punks I was spinning when some of you were shitting mustard, and I'll be doing long after you hang up your walkman headphones..

Peace, Love and House Music All Night Long.

You got it PipDaddy, my list is comped until 11 reduced after. shoot me an email or pm with your name and people in your party, by the way the new club website scanworx.com will be covering my party and the events for the evening, so look fabulous and get your face on the site.. The party just keeps getting hotter, and did I mention how many beautiful women I saw at Abyss last Friday,, WOW these ladies are on point and dressed to kill, Cant wait to finish my set and enjoy the sounds of Richie Santana upstairs. See you all there