Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey south Florida I need help!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I'm trying to move there but I want a job first..I have a BS in econ and had a job lined up but it fell threw....Can any of yous help point me in a direction with different industries down there, and if you know of a company hiring (which is rare these days)..And or agencies that could help me...My parents brought home that sun sentinel employment section but I don't want to sell shit and I don't want blue collar stuff and I don't want to be a nurse and I don't need to make 90k a year so its sucks is what I'm saying.......Thanks for any help.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djfrosty

Shit...you and about half of NY want to move. Good luck landing a job in South Florida in this economy.

If you're serious about moving then save the money and just do it. Most employers in South Florida will only look at locals.

yea I finding that out! I guess everyone and their mother wants to move their, but I'm flying down next week to find a job in person. I guess its the only way. I wanted to move before sept 11 and this diasters has messed my plans up, but I'm still much better off then the ppl who died soo I'm not pissed about it.