Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poplife

loraine

Poplife is cool if you are into alternative scene at all. If you ever went to The Church, The Kitchen, Industry, The Edge, 3rd World, Red Room etc.... you would like it. PopLife is usually whats going on there on Sat. @ The Picadilly or some thing like that right?

Anyhoos, that used to be my scene back in the day. It was a hell of a lot of fun. Love the tunes. A lot of the big DJs today mix up some of those old alternative tunes in their CDs for that dark flavor..... If anybody wants some old industrial/alternative tunes from those days I have a huge MP3 collection, you name it.

Anyways, I would go in a heartbeat...

Originally posted by attomic

Poplife is cool if you are into alternative scene at all. If you ever went to The Church, The Kitchen, Industry, The Edge, 3rd World, Red Room etc.... you would like it. PopLife is usually whats going on there on Sat. @ The Picadilly or some thing like that right?

I kick myself on a regular basis over the fact that I never made it out to Groovejet on Sunday evenings for the Church.

My band, The Druids, had our record release party there last February. I've been there 3 times and it's cool. It's different. They play a lot of British rock and alternative......they have a hip hop room and a patio where live bands play. It's definitely the only club of it's kind in Miami. It has a very British vibe as far as the crowd and the music(rock and alternative).