Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man... this is some bullshit...

dgmodel

This night is some bullshit... i got in my car went to the beach, and got a summons then went to the city met up with apples and a friend got summons in the tunnel then on the way home, someone hit me as i was changing cd'sin the trunk.. what lump of shit thi snight was.. fuck this...

im out.. pissed as hell...

too pissed to even fuck around on cp or talk on the fon...

good night...

:mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

This night is some bullshit... i got in my car went to the beach, and got a summons then went to the city met up with apples and a friend got summons in the tunnel then on the way home, someone hit me as i was changing cd'sin the trunk.. what lump of shit thi snight was.. fuck this...

good night...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahhhhh..... sweet karma at work....

look on the bright side... one.. you were bombed as hell... remember those glass-ful shots??? fucking i know those shits were big, cuz the irish guy couldnt even take them.. and how much did you spend? jack.... then you robbed a chinese lady (almost like a aunt of mine) her fake cd's... one just 1, but 4 fucking CDs... i felt soo bad for the fucking lady i have to buy 2, just so she wont be losing money... even thou i know they make alot... come on man.. i was listening to M Jackson's history... i was pumping billy jean on the way to work, and everyone was like.. "damn this chink is old school..." and another point... he didnt hit you... you hit him... should have looked before you pulled out.. (this is the truth, i dont know if your drunk ass remember) if you broke out 3 sec's later, your car would have been alot more fucked up... or even worst, you could have gotten laid by the guy bartender that wanted to fuck brian... or even worst... the fat chick to step on your big toe... anywho... always look on the bright side bro... :)

its a really nice day too..

good night...

bj.....

<i'm thinking outloud again>

Originally posted by atomicapples

look on the bright side... one.. you were bombed as hell... remember those glass-ful shots??? fucking i know those shits were big, cuz the irish guy couldnt even take them.. and how much did you spend? jack.... then you robbed a chinese lady (almost like a aunt of mine) her fake cd's... one just 1, but 4 fucking CDs... i felt soo bad for the fucking lady i have to buy 2, just so she wont be losing money... even thou i know they make alot... come on man.. i was listening to M Jackson's history... i was pumping billy jean on the way to work, and everyone was like.. "damn this chink is old school..." and another point... he didnt hit you... you hit him... should have looked before you pulled out.. (this is the truth, i dont know if your drunk ass remember) if you broke out 3 sec's later, your car would have been alot more fucked up... or even worst, you could have gotten laid by the guy bartender that wanted to fuck brian... or even worst... the fat chick to step on your big toe... anywho... always look on the bright side bro... :)

its a really nice day too..

no more drinks for u dg!

<note to self, keep liquor away from dg, unless ur in a room alone>

Originally posted by glowdancer

no more drinks for u dg!

<note to self, keep liquor away from dg, unless ur in a room alone>

lol

<btw you have a talking to yourself problem, soon youll be one of those old crazy ladies that walk down the street, saying ill fuckin killya, ill fuckinkillya, blah blah.. be careful..>

lol

<btw you have a talking to yourself problem, soon youll be one of those old crazy ladies that walk down the street, saying ill fuckin killya, ill fuckinkillya, blah blah.. be careful..>

i am one of those old ladys!!!!!!!!!!!

<he criticizes me talking to myself but he's been doing it too, hyporcrite!ha>