Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK so im trying so hard to make myslef squirt

clubkat

So there was this one time where this guy almost had me there.....i felt the juices flowing ::like a pee sensation but all the better:: and sadly he failed at his attempt. He stopped hitting the spot and everything went downhill from there ::sigh:: :(

Then yesterday I remembered watching that show "night calls" ::is it?:: on playboy, and they had this girl who's plan was to blow out like 6 birthday candles with her squirting juices.....and she did it! ::my role model!::

Anyway all this came to mind, and I got kinda randy and frisky.......so I whipped out Mr. Vibes ::i just came fresh out of rehab and im back at it again:: and I went at it......vibing it on my slit, over my nips...everywhere. AND WHEN I WAS HOT AND STEAMY, I started poppin myself in a desperate ::but oh so yummy:: attempt to achieve my goal.

To make a long story short ::i know u dont want to hear about anything else i did hehe:: I failed miserabley again.........BUT I HAD THE MOST INCREDIBLE O.......::yummy::

::i swear im gonna do it one day!::

;):D:)

Oh man. Now I'm hard! :eek: wow, can't have boner at work. I hit that spot a couple of times with my girl and she straight up tells me when I'm hitting it and OMG she came hard! and I think squirting is so damn hot! Damn Kitty you have me all started now. Im gonna have to go release some stress :mad:

Originally posted by XxS87xX

Oh man. Now I'm hard! :eek: wow, can't have boner at work. I hit that spot a couple of times with my girl and she straight up tells me when I'm hitting it and OMG she came hard! and I think squirting is so damn hot! Damn Kitty you have me all started now. Im gonna have to go release some stress :mad:

:D

Originally posted by clubkat

So there was this one time where this guy almost had me there.....i felt the juices flowing ::like a pee sensation but all the better:: and sadly he failed at his attempt. He stopped hitting the spot and everything went downhill from there ::sigh:: :(

Then yesterday I remembered watching that show "night calls" ::is it?:: on playboy, and they had this girl who's plan was to blow out like 6 birthday candles with her squirting juices.....and she did it! ::my role model!::

Anyway all this came to mind, and I got kinda randy and frisky.......so I whipped out Mr. Vibes ::i just came fresh out of rehab and im back at it again:: and I went at it......vibing it on my slit, over my nips...everywhere. AND WHEN I WAS HOT AND STEAMY, I started poppin myself in a desperate ::but oh so yummy:: attempt to achieve my goal.

To make a long story short ::i know u dont want to hear about anything else i did hehe:: I failed miserabley again.........BUT I HAD THE MOST INCREDIBLE O.......::yummy::

i must say - i like your attitude. if you ever need help in your quest, please let me know!!

cheers!

Originally posted by clubkat

OK I READ IT AGAIN AND ITS STILL FUCKEN HOT

(__(___)==============================D