Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mars 2112 SUCKED! How was Hush?

Mars 2112 absolutely sucked last night. There was no one there, the door people were stricter than I had ever seen, they had no reduced list, etc. I saw 20 people walk away rather than go in after finding out they were not on the list. And, they still kept trying to charge everyone $20 at the door when there were only 50 people inside. I actually heard the door guy tell 2 guys to pay first, go inside and find so-and-so, and then get that person to refund their money later. Yeah, right. Not a smart way to do business -- especially not in this market.

So, how was the turnout at Hush last night? Good party?

It seems like a new Thursday night party is really hard to do in this city right now.

The door count at Hush for the night was a little lower than 150. This party has the potential to do awesome, Domenick Felopei in my opinion is the best up and coming dj right now. I think with the right promotional effort things will pick up. Awesome vibe, but few people.