Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve Help

krissc

hi guys, i'm relatively new here so just bear with me! I know New Years Eve is still kind of far away but then again, if you look at it the other way, it's in less than two months. Basically, I met a great group of people on a cruise over this last summer, from all over the US, ranging from 18 to 27 years old and invited them over here to LA for the New Years Eve holiday. I promised them a good time, however, i have really no idea where we can possibly go for the big night, a place where we can get the 18 year old kids in (because getting fakes would be a bit difficult for all of them) without any trouble. And then again, we don't want to go to a lame club for underage kids because, i've got the rest of the twenty somethings to entertain. if it's known for great music and dancing, that would certainly help also :) If you have any ideas or have heard anything that might be going down on New Years Eve, I would really appreciate your help because frankly, I've been planning this shindig for the past couple months and I want to show them the best LA has to offer...

again, thanks

-Kris

can't help you there at present, but i wanted to at least let you know that we're listening :) . check back closer to the end of the year and we'll be buzzing. i'm gonna see paul van dyk if he actually does play at giant (i think there's a little confusion about that), but i think that'll be 21 and over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know of a party that's suppossed to be super phat at one of the best places in LA (Fenix at Argile i think). friends of friends are throwing it at. it's kinda pricey, but i know they are going to have bomb dj's, and they have amazing food and all you can drink for like 125. i know its private, and you can't buy tickets unless you know the url (which isn't listed or found anywhere). i think that if u r discreet and bring a small crew that you can get in there and have an amazing new years. its www.2002newyearsbash.com just don't spread it around the net or they will catch on. it's big enough so that people won't know who u r friends with. have fun!;)

Originally posted by lovenmoney

...i know its private, and you can't buy tickets unless you know the url (which isn't listed or found anywhere)...just don't spread it around the net or they will catch on.

i've seen this "private party" advertised on two different message boards, so obviously it's not that private, plus 125 clams for sunset cheese...i'd rather pay to see oakensux!

:gas: