Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stripper

atomicapples

i think i just saw the best looking stripper..

for some reason, the whole time i wasnt looking at her tits nor ass.... i was just staring right into her eyes... and her smile.. OH my god.. sooo sexy... yes i went with DG... everyone i was with thought she was hot, except ALEC

DG = mossimo jipster

apples = tia wah-bin zhou

blanco = mark kesturd

alaex - alec some shit...

we all got fake id's~!~!~!

now i can go clubbing...

lol

damn that stripper was hot...

her fucking eyes and smile did it all... i wanted to give her all my money~!!~~!

Dont worry Mossimo Will make everything good, Ill call her up and ask her hang out then you can work your TiaWahBinZhou Charm...

Lmao... i dont know why we go those fake Id's lmao we dont even need them... lmao... ahahahahha... they mustve thought these guys are fuckin weirdos...

Originally posted by atomicapples

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh darrra where are you.... my love~!!~~!

well, while i was gettin my cock sucked by darra reading these posts she said she will give u a call once she finishes servicing me, and that would be after reading all my posts...which there are a lot of ...so u may as well do the five-kncuckle shuffle and wax yer carrot cause she will be a while. :rolleyes:

i hear ya brutha......but here is my master plan...its 6:26 p.m. just a couple more posts and i hit 500 ( a personal goal of mine) then after that..ill take a 2 hour power nap...get up...go out to eat with some bitch...then prolly wind up spinnin trance/techno in rutgers frat party basement. yea life in jersey doesnt get any better man. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by quoth

i hear ya brutha......but here is my master plan...its 6:26 p.m. just a couple more posts and i hit 500 ( a personal goal of mine) then after that..ill take a 2 hour power nap...get up...go out to eat with some bitch...then prolly wind up spinnin trance/techno in rutgers frat party basement. yea life in jersey doesnt get any better man. :rolleyes:

i used to work right by rutgers... you ever heard of some company named telcordia technologies? its on centenial, old knights road, corporate road... there was like mad buildings all over the place in piscataway. anyways... i kinda want to go to kersey and check out the jersey girls... i like jersey girls, but they just a bit too stuck up...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i used to work right by rutgers... you ever heard of some company named telcordia technologies? its on centenial, old knights road, corporate road... there was like mad buildings all over the place in piscataway. anyways... i kinda want to go to kersey and check out the jersey girls... i like jersey girls, but they just a bit too stuck up...

i know centenial ave and shit...but not familiar with that building...but im more talkin bout the new brunswick campus. but as far as jersey girls...this is bad cause...although i was born in brooklyn...i really cant stand jersey girls too too much. definitely a good majority of them are way too stuck up but u kinda have no choice...least it good to go to nyc clubs cause u get out of the jersey habit and into the staten island,brooklyn and wherever habit. fuck jersey clubs..i live not to far from club abyss and jesus christ never in my life as a last resort of if it was the last club in the world would i go there...complete waste of time...nothing too special bout that club cept that u have 20 guys to every one girl and odds are..if u meet some girl...you prolly know her already cause she slept with one of yer friends who she met the week before at the club. ahhhhhh...........jersey...u gotta fuckin love it here.....:rolleyes:

bro u gotta be careful fuckin with them strippers. TRUE STORY....my boy was at Delilah's Den here in jersey and fuckin one thing led to another and he wound up startin ti date this stripper...him 22 her 26....so what wound up happening is he got whipped while she teased him by still dating him yet fuckin around with other men when he thought that they were monogomus and he wound up gettin syphilis from the stripper.. pretty fucked up if u ask me? Now here is the irony of the story...this was a year and half ago....now to update you..they still together and nothing has changed cept now he stalks her.

Originally posted by quoth

bro u gotta be careful fuckin with them strippers. TRUE STORY....my boy was at Delilah's Den here in jersey and fuckin one thing led to another and he wound up startin ti date this stripper...him 22 her 26....so what wound up happening is he got whipped while she teased him by still dating him yet fuckin around with other men when he thought that they were monogomus and he wound up gettin syphilis from the stripper.. pretty fucked up if u ask me? Now here is the irony of the story...this was a year and half ago....now to update you..they still together and nothing has changed cept now he stalks her.

that pretty scarey if you ask me.