Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Exit and Vicious last night??

wow dude.... u missed a good night, i hate to say it... but its true! vicious fawkin tore the place down!! i actually got to talk to him for a while after his set and i was askin him how he feels about clubplanet and how it feels to come on and see how all of us really love him and he said "its really the greatest feeling in the world!!" *hehe* we got pics with him too that trancer should be postin soon i hope.

im sure xtcgspot will start his own review thread so, ull get all the details there.... sorry u werent there bebe, we missed u

Originally posted by PFloyd40

dude.. i can't fuckin wait til zachary's thanksgiving nite(never though i'd find myself thinking that.. lol)

when he tears the roof off like he did last year thanksgiving!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think we are gonna have to pregame for like 2 hours before hand at my house before we even go there....lmfaoo

I didnt want to miss this one.

Vicious' set was real good. He went from about 1:45 to about 3:45 I believe. Opened with Moonshine - Liberty which was pretty sick cause the crowd loved it. Played some old, current and new songs, but they were all hard trax and good EXIT trax. I had a good time, but my only gripe was that stupid ass performance right in the middle of his set. Vicious was banging around some hot new trax, but the music was down for that dumbass performance and no one was paying attention to the music. I was pissed. ALL good!!

Vicious, good stuff. Will try to make your next show.

Originally posted by pangelid

Vicious' set was real good. He went from about 1:45 to about 3:45 I believe. Opened with Moonshine - Liberty which was pretty sick cause the crowd loved it. Played some old, current and new songs, but they were all hard trax and good EXIT trax. I had a good time, but my only gripe was that stupid ass performance right in the middle of his set. Vicious was banging around some hot new trax, but the music was down for that dumbass performance and no one was paying attention to the music. I was pissed. ALL good!!

only 2 hours of vicious, why cant exit get its act together???......i prob would have left when he was done and still been on time for the 4:27 train back to lynbrook

Originally posted by pangelid

I know I was pissed cause like u said he was spinning some fuckin nice hard tracks that I wanted to dance to. That show was sooooo stupid...it looked like he just got up there and made shit up. wtf...but johnny vicious was the shit.. :o) I also liked drapers set after vicious..

I believe vicioius started spinnin at around 2-almost 5am...It was a great nite and to make the night even better I got in free with the flyer ..yay...finally exit didnt give anyone shit about the flyer like in the past.

Vicious is the fuckin man! Exit can not withstand his beats, as around 4 the dancefloor was EMPTY! ME linabina, glowdancer, my boy legend38 and birthday boy himself, xtcgspot were like are you kidding me! Out of nowhere, Johnny let loose with Trip to Uranus around 4:45. He tore it apart! Then the music stopped shorty.... and BAM ADRENALINE! Talk about fuckin with a great song. He remixed it like you couldn't believe! He literally had it going a good 15 mins. fuckin siccccccccccck Oh, and the empty floor? It wasn't Empty from the point Trip to Uranus started. Amazing. During his set I was down by the booth and Gave him a pound over the glass while he dropped my favorite song "Renegade master(derb mix). Totally awsome man. THen after adrenaline when draper was spinning rhythm Ready, i went down to the booth and chatted with Johnny for a few mins. Was with bina, gspot and dancer this time too. But I didnt get no pics! Im jealous!:( Oh well next time. Had a great night and it was great seeing everyone, Including miss sexybabyd herself(wow totally caught me off guard :eek: ... thought i was rolling and seeing shit, but then i realized i was sober haha). G spot, glad your birthday was great man, Lina and Glowdancer... how about another sandwich :laugh: I'll visit the sex board more often now. Ummmmm what else... I dunno. I also talked with draper for a little bit. He's a nice guy and thanked me for complementing his set. It was good I don't care who you or what u think, i thought it was good. I dunno... Anyway, Tiesto will be at Exit on December 14th so lets get a good turn out for this night too!

Johnny was great. As for Exit, well it sucked. Everytime I went to the bathroom on the main floor there were girls throwing up everywhere. All the asian people that were hanging out over there were so annoying. I'm not hating on asians(2 of my friends I went with are asian)but they are so rude, and give u dirty looks when u walk by.

Originally posted by kaligirl

Johnny was great. As for Exit, well it sucked. Everytime I went to the bathroom on the main floor there were girls throwing up everywhere. All the asian people that were hanging out over there were so annoying. I'm not hating on asians(2 of my friends I went with are asian)but they are so rude, and give u dirty looks when u walk by.

they were probably rolling....

Overall, they should have let Vicious closed out the nite instead of Draper, 'cause he really fucked it up, when he came on.

Originally posted by doubtness

they were probably rolling....

Overall, they should have let Vicious closed out the nite instead of Draper, 'cause he really fucked it up, when he came on.

Oh I am sure they were, as was I. It just seemed like amatur night or something. I left shortly after Vicious was done.

Vicious was fucking sick! His set was about 4 hours - it sucked how in the middle of it though they interrupted for that stupid ass stage show. I actually layed down on one of the couches up on the second level and almost fell asleep during that. It sucked. But Vicious was fucking amazing! SO much better than he was last time at Exit -- I had so much fun! Draper came on around 5am with Rhythm Ready -- he actually wasn't that bad for the first hour and half or so that I heard him -- he dropped some good shit. I was pleased :D :D :D