Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Tiesto and Judge Jules @ EXIT.....

Thats right punks....its on during the first few weeks of December...i hope everything goes according to plan!!! Its the judge the first week and The trancemaster the next....so lets all cross our fingers and pray! ITs about time those mofos booked some talent!!! Oh yeah ...to all those exit promoters.....listen to my man Hammer......"U CANT TOUCH THIS!":D

Originally posted by clubmouse

Tiesto at Exit?

inteeeeerrrrreeeeesssssttttiiinnnnnggg........

i hear that..if the follow up on this stuff like bringing in talent they really gotta boot draper....let him open and these guys gotta come on at like 2am and close the place out....

Originally posted by msoprano13

i hear that..if the follow up on this stuff like bringing in talent they really gotta boot draper....let him open and these guys gotta come on at like 2am and close the place out....

exactly

let draper go til 2 and then let the heavy hitters(if this is even true) come on and bang it out til the morning and close the place down..

i need another nite w/ johnny bangin it out til 8:30 am getting infuckingtennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnse

hahahahhahahaha

I REALLY dont see this happening, I used to LOVE Exit then they just got dirty and shady real fast, Tiesto and Jules music doesn't fit for Exit, Exit has its on type of NYC hard House music and there trance styl;es dont fit the crowd, even when I wanted to see Acosta and Lawerence they were booted from exit on labor day. EXIT is shady at times.

yea no shit...boot draper is not even the word....i mean...fuckin..i was down right near the glass watching the man spin....WHUPS CORRECTION...he wasnt even spinning!!! HE WAS PLAYING MUSIC ON DUAL DISC CD PLAYERS!!!! THATS RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN DUAL DISC CD PLAYERS...MODERN-DAY WEDDING SINGER EQUIPMENT....jesus christ how bout gettin that man some vinyl for those 3 lovely Vestax turntables in the dj booth?? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by quoth

yea no shit...boot draper is not even the word....i mean...fuckin..i was down right near the glass watching the man spin....WHUPS CORRECTION...he wasnt even spinning!!! HE WAS PLAYING MUSIC ON DUAL DISC CD PLAYERS!!!! THATS RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN DUAL DISC CD PLAYERS...MODERN-DAY WEDDING SINGER EQUIPMENT....jesus christ how bout gettin that man some vinyl for those 3 lovely Vestax turntables in the dj booth?? :rolleyes:

i know what youre saying...on opening night i was watcihing him and all he does is put cds on and he plays with the noise effects...my questiojn is if youre gonna use cd's why doesnt he have good music then...at least hit up audiogalaxy and start downloading

i know what youre saying...on opening night i was watcihing him and all he does is put cds on and he plays with the noise effects...my questiojn is if youre gonna use cd's why doesnt he have good music then...at least hit up audiogalaxy and start downloading

yea no shit....and like...fuckin...he just ruinsssssssssssss sets with that damn Pioneer EFX box..i mean shit...i have the Pioneer DJM-600 mixer that is a both a 4 channel dj mixer and has all the same shit in that EFX box Built-in to my mixer...yet...whenever and wherever i spin...i DO NOT KILL A FUCKIN SET BY GOING CRAZY WITH THE EFFECTS...i only use em when needed unlike he does in which he finds a way to "think he is using them right" but all he is doin is ruining his set and ruining a build up or breakdown that we all know and love the original way it sounds by him fuckin it up tryin to run his so-called REMIXING skills while he dj's. What a fuck-up.

Originally posted by quoth

yea no shit....and like...fuckin...he just ruinsssssssssssss sets with that damn Pioneer EFX box..i mean shit...i have the Pioneer DJM-600 mixer that is a both a 4 channel dj mixer and has all the same shit in that EFX box Built-in to my mixer...yet...whenever and wherever i spin...i DO NOT KILL A FUCKIN SET BY GOING CRAZY WITH THE EFFECTS...i only use em when needed unlike he does in which he finds a way to "think he is using them right" but all he is doin is ruining his set and ruining a build up or breakdown that we all know and love the original way it sounds by him fuckin it up tryin to run his so-called REMIXING skills while he dj's. What a fuck-up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

everytime a post comes up about exit fridays it always winds up in a bashing of tony draper....guess what he really IS that bad

Originally posted by djdekan

I REALLY dont see this happening, I used to LOVE Exit then they just got dirty and shady real fast, Tiesto and Jules music doesn't fit for Exit, Exit has its on type of NYC hard House music and there trance styl;es dont fit the crowd, even when I wanted to see Acosta and Lawerence they were booted from exit on labor day. EXIT is shady at times.

Originally posted by Quoth

Tiesto I'll give credit to, but Jules?

When I saw Jules at LL, he did exactly what Quoth just described. We're talking about the guy trying to be a turntablist and mix in ALLLLLLL the wrong ways:blown: . My friend, who wanted to hear Jules for 4 years (got his CD) swore to never waste her money to see him again...:laugh:

And Msoprano...you're the most hilarious one of all! Overnight you went from like hardcore exithead to a dedicated member of "I-hate-draper" alliance. TALK about a change of heart....:D

But in any case...we'll see what happens.

Originally posted by xpander

Tiesto I'll give credit to, but Jules?

When I saw Jules at LL, he did exactly what Quoth just described. We're talking about the guy trying to be a turntablist and mix in ALLLLLLL the wrong ways:blown: . My friend, who wanted to hear Jules for 4 years (got his CD) swore to never waste her money to see him again...

But in any case...we'll see what happens.

umm i think he was talking about draper with the efx not jules

Originally posted by djdekan

I def. picked up a flyer for the Judge Jules night , by my stupid ass can't find it right now. Anyway, I disagree with your statement that Judge Jules music doesnt fit in at EXIT. If you've ever heard Jules live, you'd know he plays really heavy and dark hard house/techno, which is almost the same style Drapers busts out druing his "hard set" around 4-5am. Jules live sets arent representative of his style you would hear on all his essential mixes, so you may be impressed or dissappointed. The only difference would be Jules plays at a high BPM [135], but lately, so has Draper. I think its gunna be a sick night

yea i realized that after i hit the submit button....my bad kid

no prob mate, it's all cool....I've had a long day too...:-D

But seriously, after I saw Jules and after all the descriptions of how Draper plays...let's just say that i didn't find their styles too different...

However, I'm keeping an open mind.

and just in case it was missed....

Msoprano...Overnight you went from like hardcore exithead to a dedicated member of "I-hate-draper" alliance. TALK about a change of heart.... You don't make want to attend Exit that much mate...:laugh:

Originally posted by xpander

no prob mate, it's all cool....I've had a long day too...:-D

But seriously, after I saw Jules and after all the descriptions of how Draper plays...let's just say that i didn't find their styles too different...

However, I'm keeping an open mind.

and just in case it was missed....

Msoprano...Overnight you went from like hardcore exithead to a dedicated member of "I-hate-draper" alliance. TALK about a change of heart.... You don't make want to attend Exit that much mate...:laugh:

well ill be the first to admit bro that when i first got into this scene i was an exit head and a tunnel head....about being the exit head, well i went when it first opened on fridays and they were bringing in dj's like victor denaire who had skills and on openig night they had these 2 rave djs from the U.K to this day i havent heard anyone match them...but as my music tastes evolved and i began to actually pay attention to what a quality track is and what is in fact a lot of noise i began to see why exits music just sucks...lol....i went back in july and a few times before july to give it a shot and the music was just horrible..i was hearing songs like dive into the pool and all wack songs like that....i guess i can say that when i began to change my taste for music i began to realize that draper is pitaful and i appreciate dj's like vicious who really throw it down...

ahhh crap CP sucks. I wrote up a whole page and went to post it but got an error. Happens too often, and I don't think it is my connection. But anyway here were my points: Tiesto doesn't belong at Exit, the crowd sucks. Keep Draper out of that place when they are both there. I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg to hear 5 seconds of that tool. Tiesto at World was cool, except that half the crowd was a big waste of space. You should have seen how many people just sat around and didn't even twitch to the most popular overplayed track ever.. Silence. I sw JJ at Limelight and he was ok, nothing special... However I do love his "Live at Qontact" set. If you don't have that one get it NOW. Even the announcer from Gatecrasher who was there gave Jules one of those, "What the hell are you spinning" looks. Anyway, any info on this whole thing would be cool. Ideally this schedule would make a lot of people happy" opening to 2 - JJ, 2 - closing Tiesto!. But we all know that isn't going to happen.