Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Never Again!!!

So I decided to hit Sound Factory after hours for my birthday. Never again!!! $35 to listen to the worst music I have ever heard in my entire life. That was my first time there in a long time but all I had been hearing was how great JP plays and how the vibe in the room is so great. Yeah right!!! Absolutely awful. Who else was there??? Anyone agree??

Hmmmm......So I guess that is my answer to how your evenong as at the SF.....I will agree the last 3 or 4 times I have been to the SF, the music and the vibe have been so way off. It so different from what is was like 2 - 3 years ago. At least then, it was 20 bucks and the music was always good. Now, I would rather hit a smaller club/lounge with a good DJ and call it an early night than go to the SF. Granted there are the occassions where I am just in the mood for the SF crowd, but they are becoming fewer and far between.

Originally posted by jarmenio

So I decided to hit Sound Factory after hours for my birthday. Never again!!! $35 to listen to the worst music I have ever heard in my entire life. That was my first time there in a long time but all I had been hearing was how great JP plays and how the vibe in the room is so great. Yeah right!!! Absolutely awful. Who else was there??? Anyone agree??

:laugh: :laugh: I was there too. I don't even want to get started on how bad JP was and some people in the crowd need to no there limit. On one good note I found a jar of K and then found some crackhead freak who was willing to pay $60 bucks for it.

BTW happy birtday Joe

First off I was there too and I have to disagree the place is always full of energy. And the music was in no way horrible. I've heard him play amazing and I've heard him suck. He played a whole bunch of oldies like "Love is in the air" which I thought was pretty cool.

If you don't like it why go?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I used to be a factory regular. Saturday was my first time there since march. I thought the music was OK. That Luz Divina song sucks. It has no business being played at the factory. Save it for a wedding. Too damn slow. The Madonna remixes were good. The crowd was very young, well atleast from my view it was. There was very little energy in there. i am giving it one more shot at the christmas party and if i can't have fun at that party, its time to hang up the dancing shoes.....

And IMO...it did not suck...but I feel it sure as hell ain't what it used to be (been doing saturdays since 97). I never go and hate the place...I do however goto Exit (before this entire earth/imagine thing) and hate it...I never last more than an hour in there...love the club itself but can never really get into the crowd there. (never been for Draper on a Friday so can't relate...only hit clubs on Saturday/Sunday)

I won't kiss JP's ass...never did...but JP can sure turn the place out when he's on...but of course we all have our own opinion.

So to those of you who think he sucks...stay the hell outta there...more room for the rest of us to enjoy.

:blown:

Originally posted by jarmenio

AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAA

sorry to hear your B day went so bad!!!

i know what you mean..i go for the after hour purpose and the Little girls who go every week which i love to look at!!

Other than that you summed the factory pretty well!!!

I wasn't there on Sat...almost went there but decided to save my $$$ because $35 is ridiculous. Anyway the last time I was there was Halloween weekend. I had fun but the music SUCKED. My friends have been going over the last few weekends and they said he is continuing to have those so called "OFF NIGHTS." They know that once in a while he gets sloppy but usually he makes up for in the weekends after. BUT NO!!

The music is what has kept me going there...after a few weeks of not going to SF (I have to be honest) I begin to miss his music and have to go back no matter how hard I try to stay away from that whole scene.

Lately I have not had an urge to go and give SF my $35 to hear shit music. Before it was worth it....HEY I KNEW JP WAS THE DJ I was going to be musically satisfied.

Not anymore.... :zzz2: :zzz2: