Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAT 24th JOHNY VICIOUS

liquidkris

i hope to see everyone this saturday the 24th as we welcome

nyc dj/producer Johnny Vicious

this is an absolute guaranteed floor rocker and a can't miss.

in case you don't remember i booked him to play shadow memorial day weekend for the ministry of sound club nation america tour and i as well as everyone else was completely blown away and am looking forward to another wicked marathon set... this time i am making sure i am off early to jump around on the floor with everyone.

this is a special event but like always i am extending courtesy to cp people but you must pm me a guest list.

see you there.

kris.

Originally posted by pod

Sick as in 'really good' or sick as in 'That Shoji Sushi Mega-Meal isn't playing nice with my upper GI'?

Just wondering since you put the eek emoticon in...

lol sorry

sick = as in = really good...:tongue:

I wanna see him again next saturday, but as u can see in my um lil signature down there, it sorta explains my current crisis, which is becoming more then a crisis, poor me...:(

lquid kris you have to be kdding me Vicious suuucks.

god bless hes sponsored by velveeta for all the cheese he brings in..

you hype him up like he is some big shot

Kraft Macarroni and Cheese along with

Velveeta farms

present

JOHNNY VICIOUS

@

Liquid Nigthtclub

thats right no not the old liquid but the new rip off version

free crackers 10 pm -midnight plenty of cheese will be provided

guestlist open....well there shouldnt be a line so dont worry

PH 305 4-cheese Fax 305.wta-joke

:blown:

get some real talent....woops sorry IM just use to Crobar and Space

Originally posted by beyondo

Velveeta farms

present

JOHNNY VICIOUS

@

Liquid Nigthtclub

lol as much as I like Vicious I gotta laugh...:laugh:

Velveeta farms

present

JOHNNY VICIOUS

@

Liquid Nigthtclub

Beyondo, behave yourself..... Don't be a bad boy...;)

JV sets are always full of energy. if it's too "cheesy" for some; then you have plenty of other choices. or perhaps just have some wine,with your cheese, and get over it.. I recommend the Beaujolais Nouveau; it’s excellent this season.

wow- i never get nasty but beyondo- the others on the board are right- you are an angry little shit. good luck, have fun somewhere else. as for challenging musical intelligence- johnny is not going to get on the decks and play one underground track after another that the general public will not recognize nor understand. he plays alot of his own productions and remixes, keeps the energy at a level unmatched and the bottom line is one of the most fun dj's i have had the experience enjoying.

he reads a crowd like no other and plays energetic marathon sets without beating everyone up.

so beyondo- enjoy your weekend- glad it won't be here.

Hey Beyondo,If you get that dick out of your mouth long enough maybe you could appreciate good talent when someone is good enough to bring it to us.My only hope is one day to meet you and rest assured I will teach you some manners.I understand my good friend Soundgasm has the same desire to put you in your place.I hope for your sake you stay unknown.By the way,Have you figured out whether or not your a man or a woman.It must really suck to be both.I'm sure the others in the trailer park don't play well with you as well.Hope to see you soon you miseralbe little fuck

The word cheese is such a bullshit word, its not like this guy is gonna come play REMIXES OF YANKEE DOODLE and shit, that kind of crap is CHEESE, I seen Vicious the 19th of October in NYC, he was great, he made a remix of OVERDRIVE on the spot, it was insane, he made moonshine into a 15 minute song, hes crazy, and gets the crowd into it, plays a fair share of vocals, but as someone said he knows how to read a crowd and play what they wanna hear, Vicious is the man, if you dont like him atleast respect him, and hes gonna tear it down saturday night. :D

:gas::zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Isn't that a graphical representation of your day-to-day existence?

Beyondo, you should be nice, I actually said something that could be construed as positive about you in another thread. No, I am not sick, I merely used you as a baseline of comparison in order to take someone else down another notch. Feel the love boy.

Originally posted by liquidkris

sorry exitheadzzzz- wish i could do the 20 thing but i can't.

No problem, not your fault Miami has pathetic laws to where they can say 18+ CANT DO NOTHING IN THIS STATE because Im guessing some idiots had to ruin it, I look at it this way, they should make it 18+ but still they dont let everyone in, so if someone is under 21 and doesnt look like they belong there, then dont let them in, although must of you will disagree because you want it to be 21+, I think it would be fair to people who are so close to 21 who are so into this, that gotta sit home weekend after weekend because they cant club, I DJ for myself before id even go to a rave or any crap like that. Appreciate it though, After Saturday night if someone can post a review and some sort of playlist from Vicious....thanks again :D:(:o:confused::mad: