Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rutgers Monday Night (Gaebel's)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Who has been to this party? And what's the deal? A few friend's and I wanna check it out tonight, but would like some info please.

Cover, DJ, age, hours.....You the basics.

Thank You:)

yo spygirl - call my ass up, i'll meet you there. I'll introduce you to ibclubbin too. Hope to see you guys there tonight. ibclubbin - drop me a line on IM and let me know when you are going over. peace --Yarin

Originally posted by teklord310

yo spygirl - call my ass up, i'll meet you there. I'll introduce you to ibclubbin too. Hope to see you guys there tonight. ibclubbin - drop me a line on IM and let me know when you are going over. peace --Yarin

I did call your punk ass....like 3 times. Check your machine and your voicemail. Let me know what's up.....

Whoah! That is all I have to say. I can't believe this place is in New Brunswick. It is comparable to places like ICE bar, Leopard Lounge, Opium Den, etc.... of course after a few improvements. But let me tell you I had a blast! Both DJs spun the music i've been looking for in NB but could never find. No cheese, all good stuff and very tight mixing. Thanks to John for starting this Monday night party. I'll definetely try and bring as many heads in there as possible. There were a few other CP people there too.... Spygirl(injured, but still managed to bust a move :D ) and IbClubbin(doing the march). You can definetely hand pick the hardcore clubbers in the crowd. Drinks are fairly priced, somewhere in between NB standards and the city. The crowd is a little upscale, everyone dresses nicely which is definetely a plus even though the atmosphere is very casual and friendly. So you know where to find me every Monday night.... see ya

Originally posted by teklord310

and IbClubbin(doing the march). You can definetely hand pick the hardcore clubbers in the crowd.

the march huh?:blown:

jk....i dance like a meathead and i know it...but id rather be a meathead than a candy raver...........:cool:

teklord, i know youre going to S+D but i figured youd be proud that im going to suck it up and go to tenaglia after i get done work...some buddies are leaving after the bar closes so im gonna roll (no pun intended) with them.....hopefully ill be able to make the 2 hour drive back to AC in the morning for turkey dinner!!!!

by the way...once again, John Michaels tearin it up on the steel...as we were walking out you dropped La La Land and i was dancing in the lobby, but i couldnt get the peeps to come back in with me and I didnt feel like walking all the way home (My buddy blasted it in the car to try to appease me, but it didnt work)

to any of the clubbers who will be around NB tomorrow night, stop in Old Queens and say whats up.....i know its a cheesy bar and the music isnt what you are all into, but hey, it pays the bills!!

BG

CP heads kicked ass last night!!.....Thanks so much for the support!..Oh, A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE LOVELY...GIRL(WE WON'T MENTION NAMES) WHO LEANED OVER THE TURNTABLE AND HIT THE TONE ARM, ALL YOU HEARD WAS GRRRRRRRRRR..NO MUSIC.....BACK TO THE BEATS. THE CROWD WAS A LITTLE HARSH, BUT I THINK SHE LEARNED HER LESSON! :) I will leave it up to the board to decide if this party-fouler-extroudinare(spelling?) should be named. LOL. S&D....can't wait!

Thanks Again! ******JM******

Originally posted by john_michael0494

CP heads kicked ass last night!!.....Thanks so much for the support!..Oh, A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE LOVELY...GIRL(WE WON'T MENTION NAMES) WHO LEANED OVER THE TURNTABLE AND HIT THE TONE ARM, ALL YOU HEARD WAS GRRRRRRRRRR..NO MUSIC.....BACK TO THE BEATS. THE CROWD WAS A LITTLE HARSH, BUT I THINK SHE LEARNED HER LESSON! :) I will leave it up to the board to decide if this party-fouler-extroudinare(spelling?) should be named. LOL. S&D....can't wait!

She isn't on this board.......but I'll sure she'll this:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

by the way...once again, John Michaels tearin it up on the steel...as we were walking out you dropped La La Land and i was dancing in the lobby, but i couldnt get the peeps to come back in with me and I didnt feel like walking all the way home (My buddy blasted it in the car to try to appease me, but it didnt work)

BG

John Micheals was not was I was expecting......Much better!!!!!!! The whole time we were there, the music was on point and a good mix of old and new....

Melissa is on the boards. She is Melly on EZdreamer and Naughtybooth and I think she just joined on CP. Everyone be sure to busy her chops because she loves it :eek:

IBclubbin - actually i'm not going to S&JD. i'm going skiing in Vermont with family. But if I was stuck at home i'd be there 110%. Not only that but i'd also head down to DC with some fellow CP/Vip heads and catch PVD & Tiesto!!! See ya tonight, i'll be at Scarlet Pub later on. Around 12 i guess. peace --Yarin

Its the real scence if you love the music, DJ John Micheal is the real thing, not a the norm wanna-be DJ thats plays that 103.5 #@#$. Got some awesome mix of the funkiest beats you will ever here in jersey, thats for sure. So for all you little NYC crack heads check it out and you will see what we are talking about:eek:

See ya there

the Craziest

Monk-E

Around

Originally posted by john_michael0494

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE LOVELY...GIRL(WE WON'T MENTION NAMES) WHO LEANED OVER THE TURNTABLE AND HIT THE TONE ARM, ALL YOU HEARD WAS GRRRRRRRRRR.

yeah...thats why everyone should spin cds....:tongue:

JK, everyone was cool about it..i think people understand whats going on, especially when the "dj booth" is a table RIGHT on the dance floor....i didnt mind..i actually needed the minute to stop dancing, wipe my brow, and catch my breath...

ah.....i need to get to sleep.....silly girl kept me UP all night....gotta get ready for the pregame warmup at Queens and then to SF....

Happy T-Day!!!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i had to request it hehe...

u shouldve stayed... its only monday... :goofy:

it was a great nite!

john.. im glad ur party's doin really well...

see ya next week...

.g.

www.bassfreq.com

EUROPA-> DnB at the Harvest Moon 2nite!