Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK...bring it on you stinkin Jets fans

phrankadelic

i refuse to respond to ANY of YOUR posts...so bring it on. you can thank Mr. Fiedler for this victory. he f'in sux and i'm the first one to say it. i'm calling for his head. your offense didn't show me a thing. we gave away that victory. just like we've done for the past 4 years. yes 4 years. i know it. i'm aware of it. i will remember it. i will eat my words once again. but hey...i'll be back again next week. talkin the same smack once again. you can't keep me down.

so bring the noise. your words don't mean a thing and i can handle whatever you bring!

:finger: :finger: :finger:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

i refuse to respond to ANY of YOUR posts...so bring it on. you can thank Mr. Fiedler for this victory. he f'in sux and i'm the first one to say it. i'm calling for his head. your offense didn't show me a thing. we gave away that victory. just like we've done for the past 4 years. yes 4 years. i know it. i'm aware of it. i will remember it. i will eat my words once again. but hey...i'll be back again next week. talkin the same smack once again. you can't keep me down.

so bring the noise. your words don't mean a thing and i can handle whatever you bring!

:finger: :finger: :finger:

YOU just don't get it, if New England can win a few games the fish are DONE! But odds have it we'll see you in the playoffs, but we got your number again....Fidelder just sucks, our offense wasn't steller but your defense is really good and we still put the ball in the end zone..

after we gave you the ball on our 35...shit you BETTER score or else your team really blows. hey...point is...we got spanked. and i can take my medicine. but don't even THINK that NE is going to compete for a playoff spot. they're what? 5 and 5? don't think so. hope to see you all again in the playoffs.

until then...the jets suck!

The games over you lost, handle the loss. 8 in a row, dolphins blow? sorry the chanting from yesterday is still being repeated in my head. Fiedler is horrible, Dolphins brought nothing to the game yesterday. Testaverde blows also, him and Fiedler should both be cut and let them go fucking announce somewhere. Im a hardcore Jets Fan and im sick of Vinny, other then that the Defense looked good and aware and amped to play. The stadium was great so many Jets fan, I heard we were pretty loud on t.v. also, nice. Till we meeeeeet again Fins....

Fiedler and Testaverdge should -=\> :blown:

Originally posted by staceyg5

then tell your team to get some skills

And some real fans..

50% - trailer park guys with mullets and no teeth

25% - real true diehard classy fans

10% - low lifes from hialeah and opa locka who hit guys with one

leg because they cant take losing.

10% - people who received free tickets and dont give a shit whats going on.

5% - friends and family to the players..

:rolleyes:

It must suck to wake up at night with J-E-T-S ringing through your head, thats gotta be a nightmare. To think we did that to you 8 times already and arent finished yet:laugh: Thats why our fans come to Miami and wear their home white jerseys. WE OWN YOU MIAMI!! Face it:D It must suck to play 9 road games a year, because when the Jets come to town it looks like you are the undedogs!! Hopefully you will face "the green Monster" in the playoffs this year. We wouldnt mind a pushover game :tongue:

blah blah blah blah. you people amuse me. we've moved on and your team is still talking about last game. old news my friend. THAT was your superbowl. enjoy it while you can cuz reality hits right after your bye week. better HOPE you don't lose to the patsies.

and by the way...the only thing better in your team is your runningback. if we had a half decent qb, i wouldn't even be talking about this right now. but hey...i take what we have.

jets still suck.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

blah blah blah blah. you people amuse me. we've moved on and your team is still talking about last game. old news my friend. THAT was your superbowl. enjoy it while you can cuz reality hits right after your bye week. better HOPE you don't lose to the patsies.

and by the way...the only thing better in your team is your runningback. if we had a half decent qb, i wouldn't even be talking about this right now. but hey...i take what we have.

jets still suck.

Bro you amuse me? Our Superbowl? Where in first place, where 7-3, 4-1 in division and you can say we SUCK? If we suck and we shut you out? Hmmm, if were gonna stop talking about the game lets atleast talk like were living in reality still which Dolpin fans still cant grasp it. I'll be the first to admit the Dolphins are a good team, but they got problems right now, as for the Jets also got problems, but while they have problems, the things that should be going right are and the Defense is completely geling and there playing together. But to take anything away from this team right now would be a joke, if they keep up this level of intenisty and gameplay there gonna be like the Ravens of last year. Like I said previously I hope to meet you guys again In the playoffs.

dude...you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far away from a superbowl team. do not even think you're anywhere NEAR what baltimore was last year. cuz that's a freakin joke. i mean c'mon...i say the jets suck cuz i hate them. i know they're a good team buddy. don't take me for a fool. they wouldn't be 7-3 if they weren't a good team. all i'm saying is that fiedler aside, the game is 3-0. yes you scored a td, but that was after we gave you the ball on the 35. ok...so 10-0. your offense didn't do squat other than that.

i'm not your average joe schmo football talker. i know what i'm talkin about. football is my addiction. what i meant about that being the superbowl FOR THE JETS FANS cuz that makes their season. beatin the fins. i'm still not convinced till they beat someone OTHER than the fins in the afc. and i mean a top team. and they really don't play another one till oakland. we'll see how you do then.

until then...hope to see u all in the playoffs.

btw - your avatar sux!

Trust me I know what your talking about. I hate our offense, I wish Vinny would just disappear I been saying it all season even before it started. But he wont. 76 yards a game wont cut it and it disgusts me, even the play calling really stinks, do i think the jets make playoffs = yes, do i think they go far = lol no. as far as beating the fins at home again yes, we love doing it, yes its a superbowl type atmosphere game for yes, cause its such a rivalry its great...

btw i love my avatar....:tongue:

Just Face it The Miami Gimps all they can ever and will ever say we had one outstanding season....We just cant figure it out.. the Fins will have a better chance if they trade all there players away and change managment and rebuild the team up ...Thats the only way they will ever do something....I cant believe 8 in a row...ITs like Boston and NYCY.