Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Count Down till DT at Factory*****

pglkm

Who's going? We have like ten people going. I think Danny Tenaglia at the factory will be a night to remember. I night you will not wanna miss. It will be like the night tenaglia vs carl cox at twilo. One of the those nights. We will probably hear one of the best sets ever. If not I bet it will be in the top ten. no doubt..

he is going to tear it up..like nobody can...i can image i will be dancing all fucking night..

can't wait....couple of days to go..

Originally posted by pglkm

Who's going? We have like ten people going. I think Danny Tenaglia at the factory will be a night to remember. I night you will not wanna miss. It will be like the night tenaglia vs carl cox at twilo. One of the those nights. We will probably hear one of the best sets ever. If not I bet it will be in the top ten. no doubt..

he is going to tear it up..like nobody can...i can image i will be dancing all fucking night..

can't wait....couple of days to go..

I'm goin.. If u guys wanna meet let me know...

Originally posted by pglkm

what time is everyone going...early or late..since DT is usually banging all night...we will be getting there early...to get the full effect...

dt isn't bangin all nite...as the party progresses it gets louder n louder, harder n harder...he has great control over a party...that why i was thinkin of sleepin til 5 and then runnin in since this party is supposed to 16 BANGIN HOURS LONG!!!CAN YOU DO IT!!!CAN YOU PARTY THE WHOLE 16 FUGGIN HOURS!!!repeat after me..i think i can..i think i can...i think i can...i think i can...i think i can...i think i can...i think i can...i think i can...i think i can...i think i can..i think i can..i think i can...i think i can..i think i can..i think i can..i think i can..i think i can..i think i can..

16 hours is along time to play banging beats..but i went to vinyl two weeks ago..and as soon as i walked into the club DT was banging some serious heavy beats..the man was evil..and he did it most of the night..i don't think he is going to be harder and harder as the night goes on at the factory..it think he will be steady all night with old remixes thrown in every once in a while..i think it would be a mistake to get to the factory late..

put it this way once danny gets us on the floor..we won't be able to get off..i can only image how good he will be..if he is better than the last time i saw him at vinly i think i might have a heart attack..lol....

Ok, I'll be back in ny tomorro, and I cant wait to get on the dance floor with DT playing, but I Just found out about this.

I need some info......

At what time is the party over?

When DT stop playing?

What is a good time to get there?

Dress code?

Where can I get the tickets? How much?

Please give me all the input you have.

I really cant wait to get there :D