Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well despite the fact that I hate Thanksgiving

tastyt

what's to hate about thanksgiving? it's so easy compared to Christmas....no shopping, no wrapping presents or putting up decorations....just one big meal and two days off (for most of us anyway)...and no religion to complicate matters, it's just a PC holiday, non offensive for even non Americans. granted, i think the whole think about making a huge deal out of eating turkey is a little fucked up, but other than that, it's all pretty good.

i love thanksgiving... i dunno... it's not about the turkey, it's about hanging out with like your whole family and for me at least that doesn't happen to often...

college gives thanksgiving a whole new meaning... dreaming of that food while you're shoveling down that dining hall slop and just all your friends being home at the same time...:)

way too giddy right now but in 4 hours ill be leaving school to go back home to brooklyn!!!~

woohoo!:D

Originally posted by shugabooga

what's to hate about thanksgiving? it's so easy compared to Christmas....no shopping, no wrapping presents or putting up decorations....just one big meal and two days off (for most of us anyway)...and no religion to complicate matters, it's just a PC holiday, non offensive for even non Americans. granted, i think the whole think about making a huge deal out of eating turkey is a little fucked up, but other than that, it's all pretty good.

Well the day went ok... good rice stuffing and sweet potatoes at least. Christmas is still better; I like shopping for most of the people on my list, not to mention the presents and money I get for being an only child and the oldest grandchild.

Plus at least at Christmas I don't have to deal with horrid memories of that tragic turkey attack... What nasty birds!

Originally posted by tastyt

Well the day went ok... good rice stuffing and sweet potatoes at least. Christmas is still better; I like shopping for most of the people on my list, not to mention the presents and money I get for being an only child and the oldest grandchild.

Plus at least at Christmas I don't have to deal with horrid memories of that tragic turkey attack... What nasty birds!

X-Mas presents huh?

Whatcha buyin' me??? :D