Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONG id-FUCK U LIKE AN ANIMAL

DJGaryMatthews

i heard this hot track last week. there's a voice that goes "do u feel good, do u feel hot, do u feel sweaty"...then some other stuff, then he screams "I wanna fuck u like an animal" then a phat beat kicks in. the dj told me it was called caveman, but he didnt know who it was by, said it was probably a white label. anyone heard of this? got an artist?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i luv animal too...the bass line is just contagious...i hear myself singing it all the time...the caveman thing you were talking about is also a track by roger sanchez under one of his many alias' neanderthal...it came out this year as well as animal...you can find it on ag...just type neanderthal...i think it's on the first page..but i could be wrong

Guest saleen351

ppl hyped that track a month ago and it still sucks...Sound factory Cheese if you ask me.......play it 3 times and you'll get sick of it... but the bassline is phat...

my friend was djing a party and he got bored so he let me dj.. i threw in the lyrics over trb - aftermath ... and kept swiching.. my friend was like wtf... thats hott as hell... the floor was like ohh we all know this song (aftermath)... then i put that shit... it was awesome lol

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

Roger Sanchez is fucking cheese omg how do you people listen to that crap? Its all about Richie Santana now thats CLASSY..

Don't you have to go hype that Hex mix of Kim english, that one you praised like its gold ....Animal is just SF cheese. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh

Jp has been getting ripped by everyone lately,,,,,I wonder if its his track selection???????????? could be with shit like this....

RS produces good shit......can't deny that.........

Originally posted by tranza

My days of going back and forth with you are over.. Your a racists arrogant person and I refuse to argue with you..

Your right I'm wrong.. Done

tranza your gunna back down like that???

your a good guy tranza... no matter what inyourdreams sez about u :D :D ...

lol jk

Roger Sanchez is fucking cheese omg how do you people listen to that crap? Its all about Richie Santana now thats CLASSY..

Thats wat im sayen tranza, its all about Richie Santana!! He's the fucken man! If i was to take my first clubben trip to NYC..id def. check him out.....my fav. Dj!

Hard Shiiiiiiiiiiit! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yo Saleen,

Originally posted by saleen351

RS produces good shit......can't deny that.........

#1. How old are you?

#2. Which RS are you talking about? Richie Santana or Roger Sanchez?

#3. I would love to know which clubs you frequent in the Tri-State area?

#4. I just wanted to point out that your SF comments make you look sooooo stupid bro. I personally hate SF and I am sick of JP, buttttttttttttt, when you make a remark like Animal being SF cheese??????? Are you kidding me Mr. Door Knob????? That track was rocked at both Centro and Vinyl before it hit SF.

Here's a little tip for you, the world does not revolve around your Jrsey clubs bro, if you really appreciate music go out and experience different styles. Then come back and make comments cause the moronic statements you make on these boards only make you look like an idiot.

:D

Originally posted by dznyc

Yo Saleen,

#1. How old are you?

#2. Which RS are you talking about? Richie Santana or Roger Sanchez?

#3. I would love to know which clubs you frequent in the Tri-State area?

#4. I just wanted to point out that your SF comments make you look sooooo stupid bro. I personally hate SF and I am sick of JP, buttttttttttttt, when you make a remark like Animal being SF cheese??????? Are you kidding me Mr. Door Knob????? That track was rocked at both Centro and Vinyl before it hit SF.

Here's a little tip for you, the world does not revolve around your Jrsey clubs bro, if you really appreciate music go out and experience different styles. Then come back and make comments cause the moronic statements you make on these boards only make you look like an idiot.

:D

ouch!...

saleen... he told u to SIT DOWN!!