Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cock Blockers

fierydesire

Ok so exactly what I mean by cock blockers are those girls who basically block the cock(the guy). well I just wanted to vent and say I hate them. Can't these freakin girls see that you were talkin to the guy, no they have to get in your way and take your piece. Im sorry guys but this really pisses me off. I mean come on now if I'm workin on someone Why the Fuck must you try to compete or stand in the way of that:mad: :mad:I just wanna do this to them:blown:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ok so exactly what I mean by cock blockers are those girls who basically block the cock(the guy). well I just wanted to vent and say I hate them. Can't these freakin girls see that you were talkin to the guy, no they have to get in your way and take your piece. Im sorry guys but this really pisses me off. I mean come on now if I'm workin on someone Why the Fuck must you try to compete or stand in the way of that:mad: :mad:I just wanna do this to them:blown:

even worse when it is one of your 'friends' LOL!!!!! o god! it's ok..just use your beer muscles!!! everyone gets a little more daring and tough after a few drinks!!!;)

Originally posted by misk

even worse when it is one of your 'friends' LOL!!!!! o god! it's ok..just use your beer muscles!!! everyone gets a little more daring and tough after a few drinks!!!;)

yeah it is worse with ur friend doin it...and believe me I had the beer muscles on..hehe;) but skanks get the quick win:mad:

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah it is worse with ur friend doin it...and believe me I had the beer muscles on..hehe;) but skanks get the quick win:mad:

sad but true!! guys always thinking with the wrong head! LOL... classy usually loses to trashy in that situation!!!!!;)

there's another solution for this drama-esque situation: bring a fag-hag with you and she'll get rid of the obnoXious girls blocking your way to hot guys for you. fag hags are good dancers, and they usually manage to put dumb bimboid midwestern girls to stampedo with their excess of style and long cigar-holders. a feather boa is an optional device.

also, fag hags are good negoitatorexes between your pray and yourself. so make them put their mcqueen outfits and stilettos and hit the clubs!

:blown:

ps for more info check my thread "ultra@SPA rules"

Originally posted by spragga25

WHAT?

There's more than one head????

:D

yeeeeeeeeees!!!!! lol...from now on...all guys please use the one 3 feet ABOVE your ass for thinking!! and the one basically in the ass region(give or take a few inches!) for all other purposes!!

Originally posted by misk

yeeeeeeeeees!!!!! lol...from now on...all guys please use the one 3 feet ABOVE your ass for thinking!! and the one basically in the ass region(give or take a few inches!) for all other purposes!!

*writing all this down* :laugh: :laugh:

Ragga's slow today!

...we neglected this interesting subject...WHAT ABOUT COCK BLOCKERS (and i don't mean anti-depressants here!)? there's a competition going on in the clubs, and i believe girls are to be blamed for the collapse of gay promiscuesness...

there should be a fag-hag police at the door of every gay club helping us block the cock blockers!

ultra@SPA rules!

:o

Originally posted by zlatang

there's another solution for this drama-esque situation: bring a fag-hag with you and she'll get rid of the obnoXious girls blocking your way to hot guys for you. fag hags are good dancers, and they usually manage to put dumb bimboid midwestern girls to stampedo with their excess of style and long cigar-holders. a feather boa is an optional device.

also, fag hags are good negoitatorexes between your pray and yourself. so make them put their mcqueen outfits and stilettos and hit the clubs!

:blown:

ps for more info check my thread "ultra@SPA rules"

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: