Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im back!!!

shroomy

Hope everyone was able to live with out their daily dose of the Shroomy :)

Looks like I have a little catching up to do, but I will not be reading any of the Fins/Jets posts :(

Im so glad I didn't find a place to watch the game.

Costa Rica was great, great people and great surf. Plus my wife won the volleyball tourniment for a free trip back :)

but the surreal moment of the trip was coming in after surfing early to see a bunch of 40 + costa rican women (Ticas) doing water areobics in the pool to a bunch of latin technopop songs while the instructor is on the side of the pool "uno, dos, tres.." and what starts blaring out of the loud speakers........ "It began in Africa....."

more to come after about 16 hours of sleep....

btw I tried to post from CR only to have the site filtered by the nanny watch software on the hotel PC!

Vacationing in Central America for the weekend........i'm crazy jealous man! Hope you and Annette had a great time. Plus, you couldn't of picked a better weekend to bail on Miami, nothing went down last weekend; from the sounds of things It doesn't seem like anyone even went out.