Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chodes, tools, dorks, nerds, and much more

Did i just see a Bob Saget Pic???

C'mon hes mad funny, listen to his stand up one of these days, youll be laughing your ass off.... Dont persicute him for his bad choice of going on Full House...

the other are mad funny... did you see the weakest link the other night with all the celebrity kids who were wash ups ... so funny...

below my name can someone write something cool for me? like club god or something i wanna be infamous

LMAO CHODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont dislike bob saget because of full house. i dislike him because of A) his nose B) his funny looking face C) his tall lanky body D) his stupid expressions E) his dumb nostril hair that is very obvious F) his frog eyes G) his hair H) his daughters on full house H) his last name rhymes with faggot I) americas funniest home videos J) he made americas funniest home videos not funny K) hes richer than me L) he gets more boooty then me M) he can get more drugs than me N) his name is "bob" O) he's "danny tanner" P) he likes to clean alot Q) his daughters are sluts R) he gets ugly dates S) hes too perfect T) ive yet to see an E! true hollywood story on his lame ass U) hes a chode V) hes a dork W) hes a nerd X) hes a tool Y) im jealous of him Z) hes bob saget

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

Holey shit we would have to hold him down.

(singing puffy song) oh yeah i got to keep on moviiiing! proken glass eveywhere, if it aint about the money puff i just dont care, im that good fella wise, sometime sly guy (?), spent time in H-A-W-A-I-I, mase can you please stop smoking lala? puff why try?

im a thug

ima die high